Teens Allegedly Broke Into Florida Mansion and Threw a Huge Party While Owners Away

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina

Imagine going out of town and returning to find that your house had been the scene of a wild pop-up party advertised on social media.

That’s exactly what happened when cops say a group of teens broke into an $8 million mansion in Florida after finding out the homeowners were going to be away for a few days.

A week prior, these individuals, the main culprits, if you will, started advertising an open house party at this residence and then went and broke into the home and basically had 150 to 200 people show up at this house,”

The stunning home is located in a ritzy resort outside Seaside. Some of its features include a sleek pool with a lounging area, several chandeliers and a home theater.

One photo from the party shows two boys kicking back in the theater’s comfy chairs. In another, a teen had Super Bowl championship rings on every finger. Authorities say the homeowner is a sports memorabilia collector.

Now this is bold.

Let's see how many arrests will be made.

Imagine going out of town and returning to find that your house had been the scene of a wild pop-up party advertised on social media.

That’s exactly what happened when cops say a group of teens broke into an $8 million mansion in Florida after finding out the homeowners were going to be away for a few days.

A week prior, these individuals, the main culprits, if you will, started advertising an open house party at this residence and then went and broke into the home and basically had 150 to 200 people show up at this house,”

The stunning home is located in a ritzy resort outside Seaside. Some of its features include a sleek pool with a lounging area, several chandeliers and a home theater.

One photo from the party shows two boys kicking back in the theater’s comfy chairs. In another, a teen had Super Bowl championship rings on every finger. Authorities say the homeowner is a sports memorabilia collector.

Now this is bold.

They'll probably get a medal from the gov for being "ballsy"

Is there security footage of what went on at all? With it being a mansion, I'd be stunned if there isn't.

God bless you and the homeowners always!!!

Holly

Now this is bold.

No alarms in a mansion? Inside job.

No Arlo cameras? I have 5 in my apartment. Within a second motion is detected it is sent to the iPhone app. The owners are obviously idiots. But it is hilarious youngsters partied there and had a good time in contrast to Negro affairs where people get shot and stuff.

No Arlo cameras? I have 5 in my apartment. Within a second motion is detected it is sent to the iPhone app. The owners are obviously idiots. But it is hilarious youngsters partied there and had a good time in contrast to Negro affairs where people get shot and stuff.
Typical racist is fine with crime, as long as, someone black isn't committing it.

Forum List

Back