Teenagers

I've always thought they should be crytogenically stored from 12 to 21.

I teach with 8 other women who also have 13 yo daughters.

We are thinking of opening up a girls school, just for them.

It will be just like Hotel California.

You can get in, but you can NEVER LEAVE! :lol:

Another thread got me to thinking, who do you think is easier to raise, a girl or boy teenager?

I know some of you have raised both, some only a boy(s) or girl(s).

Thoughts?

Advice?

Recommended medication for the mom? :lol:

Boys, definitely. Thank God the girl was the first, 'cause no amount of medication would have helped.

Another thread got me to thinking, who do you think is easier to raise, a girl or boy teenager?

I know some of you have raised both, some only a boy(s) or girl(s).

Thoughts?

Advice?

Recommended medication for the mom? :lol:

I would not like to have a girl teenager because most girl teenagers that I have encountered a just weird and I can't connect with them.

As for medication...high doses of xanax and valium washed down with hard liquor will make the girl teenager barely noticable.

stop trying to fuck them .....lol....i am still waiting on my percadan

xox....you got to back off the hard liquor and xanax and valium...

MAJOR WARNING PEOPLE...THE ONLY WAY TO OD WITH VALIUM IS TO DRINK WITH IT....
CAN WE ALL SAY KAREN ANN QUINLAN?

If someone takes what I post on this message board as serious advice...maybe they should take benzos and alcohol to put themselves out of their gullible misery.

Teens ... boys are rougher, girls more expensive ... both are mean.

Oh, that's based on memory while growing up, nothing factual that I know of.

oktay serious advice once given to me..that worked....

"they are just harder to love at this age"....its true....they test you daily....hourly....one of the worst fights i remember ....and i will admit we had to be broken up physcially on more than one time...
but this was all verbal....ended with him ...screaming he hated me...not his father just me..nice...makes you just feel so warm and cozy inside...but fuck them little monster he wasnt gonna see my ass cry cause he "hated me"....so i quietly told him to go to bed...we were both mentally exhausted and nothing was being achieved....that i wanted him to know a few things....i was his parent not his friend...and the next morning...i would be there to fight again.....

he went to bed...i told his father....if i die in my sleep tonight....telll him i know he didnt hate me...tell me i know they were words of anger....but dont tell his ass for 3 days.....

joe was right you get them past teen hood without getting killed or in jail...they turn into pretty good humans...as i say now....i am happy to see him come over for dinner and such...and just as happy to see his ass go....

love em, hold on to them..you may be the "only" parent who does this or that....*they lie* show up where they say they are gonna be on occasion...even if its a 30 minute drive....embaress the shit out of them by going to school events...by going to teachers meetings...but remember sometimes when its raining hell and it looks like the whole world is against the kid and he is being stupid or she....you got to step up and tuck them behind you ....and be the mama or papa bear...we have all been there....

xox....you got to back off the hard liquor and xanax and valium...

MAJOR WARNING PEOPLE...THE ONLY WAY TO OD WITH VALIUM IS TO DRINK WITH IT....
CAN WE ALL SAY KAREN ANN QUINLAN?

If someone takes what I post on this message board as serious advice...maybe they should take benzos and alcohol to put themselves out of their gullible misery.

That, my xxx friend, is the best advice I've had in a while!

:party::night:

-Joe

come on xox....admit that was a really bad post...people dont know not to mix them....
Never do a beer or two if you have taken any meds. Bad deal. I'd be to embarrassed to post the results of a certain experience in that department.

Just watching my sister in law grow up, I'm going to say *boys* are easier to raise...

Sure.. He stayed out til all hours of the night, made a lot of noise, drove too fast, was a bit reckless, etc.. Nothing too drastic, or out of the ordinary..

But, SHE, instead of bringing stray animals home, brought stray PEOPLE home! (and that was only one of her many talents as a teenager) :eek:

And neither of my boys managed to bring home strange officers of the law.... something the girl accomplished before becoming a teen, when she and a friend decided to become PIs....

Forum List

Back