teenager planned attack on christmas market

i never called them ghastly
But you did, and your presence will guarantee that .

I hope you are not one of those dotty old men with early stage dementia who thinks WW2 is still running and you go ready for a fruit pie fight .

Do not invite SS Landser Morticia

But you did, and your presence will guarantee that .

I hope you are not one of those dotty old men with early stage dementia who thinks WW2 is still running and you go ready for a fruit pie fight .

Do not invite SS Landser Morticia
I searched-----A german christmas market has been attacked in the
past by JIHADIST SHIT-----the current crminal was INSPIRED TO ACT
IN THE SERVICE OF ALLAH AND HIS BBF al kanzeer. It is possible that
lots of the jihadist scum are HYPED UP over the actions of the dogs of
Gaza

I searched-----A german christmas market has been attacked in the
past by JIHADIST SHIT-----the current crminal was INSPIRED TO ACT
IN THE SERVICE OF ALLAH AND HIS BBF al kanzeer. It is possible that
lots of the jihadist scum are HYPED UP over the actions of the dogs of
Gaza
You have realized that Luisa is Muslim bound to kill Jews, Christians and all infidels.

You have realized that Luisa is Muslim bound to kill Jews, Christians and all infidels.
I am very aware. I have a prediction (not a "prophet" and no crystal ball)
Lots of the ass lickers of the rapist of mecca are INSPIRED by the filth
enacted by their fellow ass-lickers in Gaza. We are going to see
islamic COPY-CATTING

I am very aware. I have a prediction (not a "prophet" and no crystal ball)
Lots of the ass lickers of the rapist of mecca are INSPIRED by the filth
enacted by their fellow ass-lickers in Gaza. We are going to see
islamic COPY-CATTING
Correct. It is beginning in France and Ireland now. All justified in the Islamic mind and watered by preening racism.

Thanks for you and Rosie researching and seeing how involved SS Ze Bra has been involved with past incidents .

Do you think you should go public with this because if he is planning anything this year, and perhaps with SS Morticia , we need to help the authorities apprehend them before damage occurs ?

Last edited:
NOW---during the holiday season----just what the HADJI SCUM LOVE---
soft targets for their filth
Excellent news .
Team up with The Cat and give the authorities the information that you have unearthed .

Ze Bra is probably just a doddery old fool but we do not want to risk missing Grapefruit as a code name for you know what .
Not catching him could risk decent Racists like you and The Cat being thought much worse of than you currently are .
And I will let the Freedom Fighters know how, despite your surface credentials , you are helping in the fight against extremist Israeli violence .
Well done .

Excellent news .
Team up with The Cat and give the authorities the information that you have unearthed .

Ze Bra is probably just a doddery old fool but we do not want to risk missing Grapefruit as a code name for you know what .
Not catching him could risk decent Racists like you and The Cat being thought much worse of than you currently are .
And I will let the Freedom Fighters know how, despite your surface credentials , you are helping in the fight against extremist Israeli violence .
Well done .
Ohhh it's a fair bet that you are already on someone's radar.

Forum List

Back