Teenager burned alive in barrel.... after a year, Mother hasnt recieved call from Mayor/City hall

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Laura Ingraham Tears Up During Emotional Town Hall About Violence in Chicago

Is this shit for real? A teen kid... burned alive and no one has come forward as a witness... The Mayor has nothing to say to the Mother about finding the Killers after more than a year. I know this will be called racist by some around here because I'm posting about Chicago... but what the fuck? I am so impressed by the strength of the mother in this video to talk about this without breaking up. What really is the answer for these types of thing? Hes not close to being the first one to be burned alive in Chicago... a place where there is so much illegal money to be made on the streets that the population can be held in a state of terror... your kid can get burned alive and the neighborhood has a "code of silence"

What is the answer? more education? more jobs? lock them up and throw away the key? thats tough too because a lot of the gang members are probably kids themselves and one would think they could be rehabilitated. Should adult gang members simply be given life sentences?
Keep in mind this is a city where the police force is 1000 officers short and the mayor has been closing down police stations... cops are working 12 hour shifts and they dont have the man power for foot patrols..
Ideas anybody?

Progressives have always been fucked in the head

Progressives have always been fucked in the head

Well, their heads are filled with contradictions. It's my feeling the Mayor of Chicago needs to be investigated and possibly prosecuted for corruption if its found to be. Theres no way someone could be that inept unless hes being paid off... that would be a good starting point.

What is the answer? more education? more jobs? lock them up and throw away the key? thats tough too because a lot of the gang members are probably kids themselves and one would think they could be rehabilitated. Should adult gang members simply be given life sentences?

That was an EXCELLENT discussion. Had very interesting mix of people and Ingraham did a great job of making it more of a priority to fix things. Don't think life sentences would be productive tho. You heard the gang banger say in the recorded segment -- that he'd QUIT TODAY if someone would employ him.

It takes something that Govt sucks at. And that is personal one on one triage. Not gonna fix it with programs, or a big check or the National Guard. It's community involvement and outreach that's needed.

We need to end this idea of "lower expectations" for these kids in the schools. It's a life threatening event to have someone just barely get by with a HS diploma and no real learning. And there needs to be morals and character building as part of the public school curriculum.

Is this shit for real? A teen kid... burned alive and no one has come forward as a witness... The Mayor has nothing to say to the Mother about finding the Killers after more than a year. I know this will be called racist by some around here because I'm posting about Chicago... but what the fuck? I am so impressed by the strength of the mother in this video to talk about this without breaking up. What really is the answer for these types of thing? Hes not close to being the first one to be burned alive in Chicago... a place where there is so much illegal money to be made on the streets that the population can be held in a state of terror... your kid can get burned alive and the neighborhood has a "code of silence"

Keep in mind this is a city where the police force is 1000 officers short and the mayor has been closing down police stations... cops are working 12 hour shifts and they dont have the man power for foot patrols..
Ideas anybody?
Get another Mayor.

That was an EXCELLENT discussion. Had very interesting mix of people and Ingraham did a great job of making it more of a priority to fix things. Don't think life sentences would be productive tho. You heard the gang banger say in the recorded segment -- that he'd QUIT TODAY if someone would employ him.

It takes something that Govt sucks at. And that is personal one on one triage. Not gonna fix it with programs, or a big check or the National Guard. It's community involvement and outreach that's needed.

We need to end this idea of "lower expectations" for these kids in the schools. It's a life threatening event to have someone just barely get by with a HS diploma and no real learning. And there needs to be morals and character building as part of the public school curriculum.

Yeah, I dont think the National Guard is the answer either. Education and jobs are key.. and at the same time, because the situation really is so dire... I think heads need to roll in the upper levels of the city and possibly State government. Until someone THERE takes it seriously

Worse, a man shoot and kills 58 people and leaves hundreds dead and the police still don't know why he did it. Do they even care? And Republicans want even more people to have guns. To break the record? I'm not even sure why.

Las Vegas Shooting Investigation Closed. No Motive Found
Let's dissect your sentence; "a man shoot and kills 58 people and leaves hundreds dead" so he shot 58, what did he kill the other hundreds with?

Worse, a man shoot and kills 58 people and leaves hundreds dead and the police still don't know why he did it. Do they even care? And Republicans want even more people to have guns. To break the record? I'm not even sure why.

That was an anomaly in Vegas. People in Chicago want their kids to be protected. Gangs dont need guns to kill and intimidate their children. they can beat them, stab them, burn them to death, because there is money to be made on the street selling illegal goods and services. Did you even watch the video?
In Chicago, it really is happening on a daily basis.... I dont usually post about this type of thing but I just saw the special on tv and it kind of hit me. We get de sensitized because we hear all the time... 15 killed in chicago today... ho hum.... worry about your own back yard. In reality, this is an American City... and it really does have the potential to be a good place. I want to take back San Francisco from the lunatics there too

Yeah, I dont think the National Guard is the answer either. Education and jobs are key.. and at the same time, because the situation really is so dire... I think heads need to roll in the upper levels of the city and possibly State government. Until someone THERE takes it seriously

They are OUT OF MONEY. And they have to keep the "good part" of Chicago happy with the little money they have. This is what happens when you go fiscally irresponsible for so long. 16% homicide solution is total BS. They can't CUT half of the detective force, make the police file MORE paperwork, and expect that the weekly assassination rate gets better.

Must 20 programs for jobs, training, other things that DONT WORK. They need to get fixed and as several folks on the panel said -- You could pay most of the black residents DIRECTLY with a $150Mill a year "program" and get better results.

That one gang banger that vow to quit the gangs if someone would take a chance and hire him --- got a job the NEXT week after that interview. Without A DIME of taxpayer money..

Let's dissect your sentence; "a man shoot and kills 58 people and leaves hundreds dead" so he shot 58, what did he kill the other hundreds with?

He kidnapped them and shipped them to Chicago...

The city is that hard up now that they are 1,000 officers short or does no one want to work for them?

I did make a mistake in the OP, sorry. I kind of missed the first part till I watched it again. It was the kids Aunt in the video not his mom, but still she is a tough lady to face this down. when its someone in your own family its got to be heart breaking

How much education; and to what end? What jobs? The bulk of these people have access to the same educational opportunities as their "non-hood" counter parts. Not a whole lot of potential nuclear physicists sitting there waiting for thier time to shine. And as technology increases efficiency the world needs increasingly less low IQ, unskilled labor. Many of these ailments are a product of "overpopulation". Not the same kind of overpopulation we typically think of, that brings forth images of starving masses. But a new type of overpopulation, which is equally as dangerous. High concentrations of overfed, overbred low IQ "citizenry"; who lack agency in life, seemingly trapped in a community that simply doesn't need them, nor has any practical use for them.
As we progress further down the path of our technological revolution, this kind of problem is only going to become more severe, and more widespread...

How much education; and to what end? What jobs? The bulk of these people have access to the same educational opportunities as their "non-hood" counter parts. Not a whole lot of potential nuclear physicists sitting there waiting for thier time to shine. And as technology increases efficiency the world needs increasingly less low IQ, unskilled labor. Many of these ailments are a product of "overpopulation". Not the same kind of overpopulation we typically think of, that brings forth images of starving masses. But a new type of overpopulation, which is equally as dangerous. High concentrations of overfed, overbred low IQ "citizenry"; who lack agency in life, seemingly trapped in a community that simply doesn't need them, nor has any practical use for them.
As we progress further down the path of our technological revolution, this kind of problem is only going to become more severe, and more widespread...

Well there probably arn't enough jobs in the bad parts of the city because companies dont want to be there, that would be obvious.. to dangerous. I think it will take tough police and legal action to change that aspect... the question is will there ever be the political will? or how bad would it have to be before that happens.

I believe there can always be enough jobs if the money can come in. Theres always room for manufacturing, which has its own spin off jobs like drivers, service industry jobs, sales etc. The problem with hiring people from the inner city who never worked a manufacturing job before... or any other job is there is a longer period where they have to figure it out, what its all about. And in many cases I think some of these people have never experienced that feeling of accomplishment...... but sometimes thats all it takes to get it rolling.

Ideas anybody?
You are not allowed to talk about Chicago!

Well there probably arn't enough jobs in the bad parts of the city because companies dont want to be there, that would be obvious.. to dangerous. I think it will take tough police and legal action to change that aspect... the question is will there ever be the political will? or how bad would it have to be before that happens.

I believe there can always be enough jobs if the money can come in. Theres always room for manufacturing, which has its own spin off jobs like drivers, service industry jobs, sales etc. The problem with hiring people from the inner city who never worked a manufacturing job before... or any other job is there is a longer period where they have to figure it out, what its all about. And in many cases I think some of these people have never experienced that feeling of accomplishment...... but sometimes thats all it takes to get it rolling.
What you describe requires consumerism. And while we are indeed a consumer society; the manufacturing, and transportation of these goods requires increasingly fewer people...
For "sales" we have the internet, and a community can only support so many restaurants.

What you describe requires consumerism. And while we are indeed a consumer society; the manufacturing, and transportation of these goods requires increasingly fewer people...
For "sales" we have the internet, and a community can only support so many restaurants.

Yeah, well

Well, seems to me there are other places that have consumerism and it can't all be high tech. I think greater things in the world have been accomplished, Chicago taking care of it's citizens should be doable... even if they have to walk before they can run, I think whatever they can do, it has to start with sacking their current Mayor and others.. maybe at the State level. If the City is broke, they are doing something wrong. Maybe big companys need extra incentives to relocate there, incentives that are too good to refuse, like major tax breaks.

Yeah, well

Well, seems to me there are other places that have consumerism and it can't all be high tech. I think greater things in the world have been accomplished, Chicago taking care of it's citizens should be doable... even if they have to walk before they can run, I think whatever they can do, it has to start with sacking their current Mayor and others.. maybe at the State level. If the City is broke, they are doing something wrong. Maybe big companys need extra incentives to relocate there, incentives that are too good to refuse, like major tax breaks.
Lots of places have consumerism. Our whole culture is one of consumerism. But it takes money to become a consumer. Most of the ghetto dwellers are broke, uneducated, and morally reprobate. So... Crime becomes their pursuit. Contrary to the old saw... Crime actually does pay. That's why people do it. In places like Chicago, what looks lawlessness to the law abiding; is really just competition.

They are OUT OF MONEY. And they have to keep the "good part" of Chicago happy with the little money they have. This is what happens when you go fiscally irresponsible for so long. 16% homicide solution is total BS. They can't CUT half of the detective force, make the police file MORE paperwork, and expect that the weekly assassination rate gets better.

Must 20 programs for jobs, training, other things that DONT WORK. They need to get fixed and as several folks on the panel said -- You could pay most of the black residents DIRECTLY with a $150Mill a year "program" and get better results.

That one gang banger that vow to quit the gangs if someone would take a chance and hire him --- got a job the NEXT week after that interview. Without A DIME of taxpayer money..
Hire the gang banger next week and the next day the business would be robbed and the owner probably murdered as well. Even if the gang banger did nothing, his homies would be taking care of bidnesd.

Hire the gang banger next week and the next day the business would be robbed and the owner probably murdered as well. Even if the gang banger did nothing, his homies would be taking care of bidnesd.
The practical thing to do would be to cut the govenment funded hand outs that allows these folks to breed with impunity, then left it burn itself out so to speak.

Forum List

Back