Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church after he demanded money from her and she said she didn't have any'
  • Victim was dragged into a courtyard outside church in Dusseldorf and raped
  • Spanish-Moroccan migrant, 19, accused of rape, bodily harm and theft
  • He took her house key and wrote down her address after horrific attack
  • Pensioner required hospital treatment after the ordeal, court is told

When the elderly woman said she did not have any money to give him, he dragged her outside and carried out the horrific attack before strangling her and pulling her hair.

He also stole the key to her home, but there is no evidence that he later broke in.

Police say they traced the man through DNA evidence, as a sample was on record following a robbery in May last year, RP reports.

He could face 15 years behind bars if convicted.

The woman needed hospital treatment following the horror attack.

Read more: Migrant 'raped and strangled elderly woman' in Dusseldorf | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Did Merkel bring this up or the media? No? Thought not. How about the main stream media? No? Thought not.

I sure hope they give him some milk and cookies for each of his 15 year sentence. Poor guy. I feel so sorry for him.

Maybe some crayons and teddy bears.

I sure hope they give him some milk and cookies for each of his 15 year sentence. Poor guy. I feel so sorry for him.

Maybe some crayons and teddy bears.
They should find her son or grandson and put the migrant in a tile room with a drain. Chain him to a bolted down chair and let whoever have at it with a metal baseball bat.

She had it coming, white privilege and all. White men rape 90 year old women so black men are justified in raping 90 year old women.

But the crusades! And the KKK. Timothy McVeigh, oh this is Germany. She's Hitler.

Forum List

Back