Teenage Girls From Devner Enroute to Turkey Returned

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The good old melting pot we are no? So we have the Somalis in Colorado feeding the terrorist machine. I bet they live for the days of Adid.

How many more of those inside America, like Obama, that want to bring her to her knees?

Stack your ammo high and deep

-Geaux

=================================

Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home

Reuters) - Three teenage girls from Denver who had been missing since last week and were reported to be traveling to Turkey were picked up in Germany and sent back home, U.S. officials said on Tuesday.

Voice of America reported this week that one of the girls told German authorities they were on their way to Turkey, which has been considered a principal transit route for foreigners looking to fight with Islamist militants in Syria.

Voice of America, a U.S. government news outlet, reported on its website that two of the girls are sisters of ethnic Somali origin, and the third is from Sudan.

Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained sent home Reuters

Should have let them go. I don't consider anyone wanting to join an Islamic terrorist group an American, so I would have been happy to be rid of them.

Should have let them go. I don't consider anyone wanting to join an Islamic terrorist group an American, so I would have been happy to be rid of them.

They should be charged to boot. The Charlie Manson race war is coming. The cop in Mizzou will not be charged which may be the spark nationally to start 'getting it on'.

-Geaux

So people are not free to leave the US? Setting a bad precedent with this...

Afraid of 3 little girls. What kind of chickenshits are we turning out these days? If it`s not Ebola that`s gonna kill them it`s teenage girls. Sad really.

I would say good riddance and not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Revoke their passports and be done with it. Why bring them back?

You're a clown geaux. From what I've read their races haven't been released. You know who's race WAS released though? A white woman who was arrested last month boarding an airplane to do the same thing.

Where did I say what their race was? Did you read the article? From the article I quote-

"the girls are sisters of ethnic Somali origin"

Just saying

-Geaux

You're a clown geaux. From what I've read their races haven't been released. You know who's race WAS released though? A white woman who was arrested last month boarding an airplane to do the same thing.

Where did I say what their race was? Did you read the article? From the article I quote-

Just saying

-Geaux

Why didn't you start a thread knocking diversity and talking about an imaginary "race war" when Shannon Conley was arrested last month?

Just saying

-Geaux

Why didn't you start a thread knocking diversity and talking about an imaginary "race war" when Shannon Conley was arrested last month?

Deflection exhibit A

-Geaux

So people are not free to leave the US? Setting a bad precedent with this...

To join a terrorist group who want to kill us?

-Geaux
So they had pending criminal charges?The article didn't say they were evading prosecution...

Nope- Nothing from which I can tell. Treason would be a good start though. The intent is clear whether its a violation of federal law or not

-Geaux
Has the US officially declared war against ISIS, or it's host countries?

Just saying

-Geaux

Deflection exhibit A

-Geaux

You're full of shit. Have fun. :fu:

Two of the girls are Somalie. One is from Sudan. They should have been allowed to go. These weren't just some teen aged girls from Denver. They were returning to their own people.

Afraid of 3 little girls. What kind of chickenshits are we turning out these days? If it`s not Ebola that`s gonna kill them it`s teenage girls. Sad really.

It has nothing to do with being "afraid of three little girls".

It has everything to do with sending a statement to the world that America is strong, and does not tolerate dissidents to hostile foreign regimes — whether the dissidents are "little girls" or crusty old men.

America = no bullshit zone.

Just saying

-Geaux

Deflection exhibit A

-Geaux

I agree actually...Geaux is guilty of deflection

Forum List

Back