Tee potty group: Treating all websites the same isn’t fair

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
No one who claims to be a member of the tea party has any idea what net neutrality is.
The Tea Bag Brotherhood have been given their matching orders and they can only mindlessly obey.

November 17, 2014
RUSH: There's nothing "neutral" about net neutrality, what the Regime wants to do. But here's the thing. I'm telling you, you don't even need to know what it's about. All you need to know is who is behind it, and that alone should disqualify your support.

No one who claims to be a member of the tea party has any idea what net neutrality is.
The Tea Bag Brotherhood have been given their matching orders and they can only mindlessly obey.

November 17, 2014
RUSH: There's nothing "neutral" about net neutrality, what the Regime wants to do. But here's the thing. I'm telling you, you don't even need to know what it's about. All you need to know is who is behind it, and that alone should disqualify your support.

And that's what we're seeing here on this board.

Mindless obedience.

I've said it before - I don't really care if they want to pay for more and get less but these dummies will drag the rest of us along with them.

Forum List

Back