Ted why is your NUMBER ON THE LIST OF THE D.C. MADAM?

After watching Rachel Maddow discuss this topic a couple hours ago - I'm convinced at least one presidential candidate's name is on the D.C. Madam's list. And, although she is dead (suicide), her lawyer is going to release those records - one way or another. He is now on the Supreme Court docket to have his case heard. He has also set up an Internet dead man's switch to release them regardless. Assuming he's telling the truth, things should get interesting.

He says the name has a direct bearing on the presidential election.

Last edited:
All good questions.... let's watch and see how it plays out!

Why don't you just admit you're posting pure speculative BS and be done with it?

That I leave up to the reader.... it's more fun watching the reactions of people!

Why, where's your proof, Cruz wasn't elected to the senate till 6 years after the DC madam was put out of business. Just because a call came from TX doesn't mean they were from Cruz. So put up proof or just STFU.

Why don't you just admit you're posting pure speculative BS and be done with it?

That I leave up to the reader.... it's more fun watching the reactions of people!

My first reaction is you're an idiot.
And that you can't read.

Now, now, don't be mad, it's certain someone is on her list according to her lawyer, and Ted is the likely subject being he's had the Enquirer allegations issued at him!

After watching Rachel Maddow discuss this topic a couple hours ago - I'm convinced at least one presidential candidate's name is on the D.C. Madam's list. And, although she is dead (suicide), her lawyer is going to release those records - one way or another. He is now on the Supreme Court docket to have his case heard. He has also set up an Internet dead man's switch to release them regardless. Assuming he's telling the truth, things should get interesting.

What ya going to do if it turns out to be Sanders?

And that you can't read.

Now, now, don't be mad, it's certain someone is on her list according to her lawyer, and Ted is the likely subject being he's had the Enquirer allegations issued at him!

th

That would tickle the shit out of me! Seriously! I really don't like him! I just hope it's not Hillary.

Why, where's your proof, Cruz wasn't elected to the senate till 6 years after the DC madam was put out of business. Just because a call came from TX doesn't mean they were from Cruz. So put up proof or just STFU.

You're getting mad like Todd! I don't have to do anything but present what others are writing about, it's up to you readers to agree, disagree, or prove it wrong, it doesn't matter to me!

You're getting mad like Todd! I don't have to do anything but present what others are writing about, it's up to you readers to agree, disagree, or prove it wrong, it doesn't matter to me!

It's been proven wrong,

yet you persist

And that you can't read.

Allegations aren't proof, just more speculative BS. The only thing that really baffling me is why supposed conservatives are acting like and using the regressive tactics of rumors and lies. I've lost a lot of respect for many of the self proclaimed conservatives on this board.

I'd laugh like crazy!!!!!

That would tickle the shit out of me! Seriously! I really don't like him! I just hope it's not Hillary.

With her history, it might be.

And that you can't read.

Your stupidity doesn't make me mad.

Now they're threatening of begging the Supremes for this trashy person who sold woman for sex, (remember what party claims they care more about the womeeeen in this country? ) to allow her to open her books. well I say lets do it. gawd knows how many Democrats names we'll be hearing from it. Lets Geterdone we can count what party has the most names on it. sounds like fun eh?

Forum List

Back