Breaking News! Conservative America Suffering Collective Nervous Breakdown And It's Caught On Camera

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Breaking News! Conservative America Suffering Collective Nervous Breakdown And It's Caught On Camera

After Fox's Bret Baier: came out and claimed ex-CIA Fraudster and Right Wing Conspiracy Pusher Wayne Simmons who Appeared On Fox As A "National Security And Terrorism Expert...Was Never Employed By The Channel And Was Never Paid By Fox" Conservative America experienced a collective nervous breakdown. Web sites went silent, search engines initialy exploded with queries of "Oh no say it ain't so!" and "Fuck!" then hits and searches went down, down, down, down, down...

We are witnessing a collective melt down similar to Karl Rove's meltdown during the 2012 Presidential election coverage

huh?

Are you saying that Fox denied it, but google searches showed otherwise????

I think I'm lost? (I know I'm lost.)

Losing in the other thread, were ya, you had to start a new one, I see. Too bad the govt got punked by this guy, sort of like this lady punked so many millions through the years, as well.

Losing in the other thread, were ya, you had to start a new one, I see. Too bad the govt got punked by this guy, sort of like this lady punked so many millions through the years, as well.

Do you know you just left your FUAX News No Spin Zone and entered Political Satire?

:rofl:

Dunce!

Forum List

Back