Ted Cruz To Deliver Keynote Address At CPAC

Ted Cruz said his father described himself as among young teenage boys who fought Batista and allied with Castro’s forces because “they didn’t know Castro was a Communist, what they knew was that Batista was a cruel and oppressive dictator.”

Ted Cruz says he hasn?t misled about his father?s exodus from Cuba | Trail Blazers Blog

Obama said he was born in Nigeria, what's your point?

And this has what to do with Cruz's father fighting FOR Castro?

What do beans have to do with tires?

"I have in my hand....a list of 81 commie Democrats"

Nonsense.

Just because politicians have enacted laws to control banking, credit, to impose a graduated income tax, to enforce massive transfers of wealth , to control every aspect of the economy , wrest by degree capital from the wealthy , disarm the populace, does not mean that they are communists.

It merely means that they are .......ah,..........er..........uhum...........cough..........gee, what's another word for communists?

Last edited:
landing_sarahpalin.jpg

Nuff said...

it's like so fucking what who is speaking where? like it's some skin off all your asses
Why do Progressives care about CPAC?

I really don't know why it isn't abundantly clear. The Left considers people like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann and several others in the current incarnation of the GOP to be significant assets for their side. Therefore, they're going to do the logical strategic thing, and that is to bring them up and keep them in the spotlight at absolutely every opportunity, and then point at them and say "hey, look at THAT!"

It's working for them so far, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This will continue until the GOP is able to marginalize people like this, and that effort has begun. Problem for the party is, that effort may fail, and we may continue to see representatives like this being easy targets for the Democrats. If you really don't see how people like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann are helpful to the Democrats, there's not much else I can say. But I answered your questions the best I could.

Bottom line: People like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann are stars for the Democrats. Of COURSE the Dems will bring them up.

Last edited:
it's like so fucking what who is speaking where? like it's some skin off all your asses
Why do Progressives care about CPAC?

I really don't know why it isn't abundantly clear. The Left considers people like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann and several others in the current incarnation of the GOP to be significant assets for their side. Therefore, they're going to do the logical strategic thing, and that is to bring them up and keep them in the spotlight at absolutely every opportunity, and then point at them and say "hey, look at THAT!"

It's working for them so far, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This will continue until the GOP is able to marginalize people like this, and that effort has begun. Problem for the party is, that effort may fail, and we may continue to see representatives like this being easy targets for the Democrats. If you really don't see how people like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann are helpful to the Democrats, there's not much else I can say. But I answered your questions the best I could.

Bottom line: People like Cruz and Palin and Nugent and Bachmann are stars for the Democrats. Of COURSE the Dems will bring them up.

okey dokey, I guess when you Democrats don't have anything such as glowing record from you dear leader after four years, you resort to the next lowest thing, character assassination..

so carry on with your sad selves

Not just any old school and not just any law review

Famous Harvard Law School Alumni - Biography.com

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
Unfortunately, none of the above gave him the know-how to lead a country....'cause as has been fully proven, he's a shitty President.

Oh, well, at least he can read a teleprompter, which is obviously what millions of ignorant americans believe is all that is necessary to lead.

Not just any old school and not just any law review

Famous Harvard Law School Alumni - Biography.com

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
Unfortunately, none of the above gave him the know-how to lead a country....'cause as has been fully proven, he's a shitty President.

Oh, well, at least he can read a teleprompter, which is obviously what millions of ignorant americans believe is all that is necessary to lead.

Millions of Americans realized that when they gave the Republicans a chance to run the country their way, they ran it into the ground

That is a primary reason Obama was elected and why it will be a generation before another Republican is elected president

Obama didn't know, wasn't even remotely familiar with Judicial review, how was he President of Harvard Law?

Forum List

Back