Ted Cruz To Deliver Keynote Address At CPAC

And Barack Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review as well as being elected twice .. twice to the office of the US Presidency

:eusa_shhh:

He was president of a student newspaper. Color me blase.

Harvard Law Review isn't a student newspaper it is a legal treaties often cited as legal authority.

Obama is recognized as the worst editor in the history of the HLR? His year of editor is the least cited of any year. Obama is the only editor who became editor without ever having a published analysis. His year is the only year that does not contain an analysis written by the editor. He was not invited to another term. Like receiving the nobel peace prize obama's occupation of office at Harvard was achieved without his having done a single thing to earn it.

I beg to differ.

The Harvard Law Review is a student-run organization whose primary purpose is to publish a journal of legal scholarship. The Review comes out monthly from November through June and has roughly 2000 pages per volume. The organization is formally independent of the Harvard Law School. Student editors make all editorial and organizational decisions and, together with a professional business staff of three, carry out day-to-day operations.

Harvard Law Review: About

In summation, It is written by students, edited by students, and published by students, and reports on the news that law students might find useful. That makes it a student newspaper, just like any other student newspaper.

By the way, I know a science fiction series that has been cited by judges, does that make Star Trek not a TV show?

8 Ways That Judges Have Cited Star Trek From the Bench

Short answer, YES

He was partner in one of the nations largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate - Bio

Let me repeat the question.

Has he ever run a business?

You don't think a law firm is a business? I am sure the IRS would be surprised to learn that.

Unless he was the managing senior partner, he didn't run anything.

You don't think a law firm is a business? I am sure the IRS would be surprised to learn that.

Is that the best you can do?

In private practice in Houston, Ted spent five years as a partner at one of the nation’s largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

I forget, what business did the Dear leader and the misses own and run?:eusa_whistle:

In private practice in Houston, Ted spent five years as a partner at one of the nation’s largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

My father was a partner in a law firm, but he certainly didn't run the firm.

Yes, but has he ever run a business?

lol

Short answer, YES

He was partner in one of the nations largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

Right, running a major division of a law firm in not running a business, what is a community organizer considered?

My father was a partner in a law firm, but he certainly didn't run the firm.

Do you have a point? Are all law firms built using the exact same business model?

Short answer, YES

Right, running a major division of a law firm in not running a business, what is a community organizer considered?

It's not like he ran a pizza business

So far, as a Senator, all Cruz has exhibited is that he's a rhetorical bomb-thrower and rabble rouser. Alas, the conservative rabble do so love being roused.

Personally, I like having a senator who is willing to stir the pot in DC and call it like he sees it. There are way too many timid people in Washington and I would include my other senator and congressman in them, and have told them so.

You do understand, don't you, that "stirring the pot" and "calling it like you see it" are usually two completely different things? Calling to like you see very often means some kind of introspective tough love while stirring the pot means just getting people riled up because you appeal to their baser instincts instead of their better angles.

Yep, I know their different, I did include both in the sentence and I meant both. I guess you figure showing a passion for the job should be reserved to your dear leader and his marketing campaings. I want some one that will push some buttons and maybe piss some people off. What's happening now isn't working, like your dear leader says, it time for a change.

Personally, I like having a senator who is willing to stir the pot in DC and call it like he sees it. There are way too many timid people in Washington and I would include my other senator and congressman in them, and have told them so.

You do understand, don't you, that "stirring the pot" and "calling it like you see it" are usually two completely different things? Calling to like you see very often means some kind of introspective tough love while stirring the pot means just getting people riled up because you appeal to their baser instincts instead of their better angles.

Yep, I know their different, I did include both in the sentence and I meant both. I guess you figure showing a passion for the job should be reserved to your dear leader and his marketing campaings. I want some one that will push some buttons and maybe piss some people off. What's happening now isn't working, like your dear leader says, it time for a change.

Pissing people off is supposed to make people want to do what? Work together? Since when? Look at the way it is now. Then anger junkies have had free reign for years, and the gridlock has never been worse.

Pissing people off is supposed to make people want to do what? Work together? Since when? Look at the way it is now. Then anger junkies have had free reign for years, and the gridlock has never been worse.

Yep, for the last 12 years or maybe more the anger junkies have been on the left, everything is do or die and I ain't buying it. If Cruz want's to point out people that aren't doing their jobs and I don't care what side of the isle they set on, I'm all for it. The establishment republicans are just as much a part of the problem as the establishment dems. It's way past time to throw partisanship out the freaking window and members to demand their leadership do their jobs.

Ted Cruz = more GOP disaster/ Heartbreak elections. This guy is poison. But for all I care, shoot, prop him up GOPers, hes your new conservative cover boy **snicker**

Ted Cruz = more GOP disaster/ Heartbreak elections. This guy is poison. But for all I care, shoot, prop him up GOPers, hes your new conservative cover boy **snicker**

Got to hand it to Ted

He provides a lot of fodder for the opposition....a gift that keeps on giving

Forum List

Back