Ted Cruz To Deliver Keynote Address At CPAC

Ted Cruz = more GOP disaster/ Heartbreak elections. This guy is poison. But for all I care, shoot, prop him up GOPers, hes your new conservative cover boy **snicker**

Got to hand it to Ted

He provides a lot of fodder for the opposition....a gift that keeps on giving

you petty people would find fodder no matter who it is...last week it was Nugent, the week before it was palin...this week it's Cruz,
that was the only purpose for this thread by the troll...it's like so fucking what who is speaking where? like it's some skin off all your asses

Last edited:
Ted Cruz = more GOP disaster/ Heartbreak elections. This guy is poison. But for all I care, shoot, prop him up GOPers, hes your new conservative cover boy **snicker**

Got to hand it to Ted

you petty people would find fodder no matter who it is...last week it was Nugent, the week before it was palin...this week it's Cruz,
that was the only purpose for this thread by the troll...it's like so fucking what who is speaking where? like it's some skin off all your asses

I detect a trend

Maybe you shouldn't keep trotting out so many representatives worthy of mocking

Got to hand it to Ted

I detect a trend

oh please, If I took the time to trot out all the Democrats worth mocking, I'd be at the keyboard day and night..but you people need to have that so carry on petty ones

I detect a trend

oh please, If I took the time to trot out all the Democrats worth mocking, I'd be at the keyboard day and night..but you people need to have that so carry on petty ones

Why don't you start with Obama?

Worked out so well for ya in the last election didn't it?

Hows that Hopey Changey working out?

Not just any old school and not just any law review

Famous Harvard Law School Alumni - Biography.com

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Cruz's father fought for Fidel in Cuba.

I keep telling people that the left started the whole birther thing, here is all the proof I will ever need.
Ted Cruz said his father described himself as among young teenage boys who fought Batista and allied with Castro’s forces because “they didn’t know Castro was a Communist, what they knew was that Batista was a cruel and oppressive dictator.”

Ted Cruz says he hasn?t misled about his father?s exodus from Cuba | Trail Blazers Blog

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

And yet Obama had no idea what "Judicial Review" was????

That's some education

And yet Obama had no idea what "Judicial Review" was????

That's some education
Stop being asinine. Of course he did and does.

Cruz's father fought for Fidel in Cuba.

I keep telling people that the left started the whole birther thing, here is all the proof I will ever need.
Ted Cruz said his father described himself as among young teenage boys who fought Batista and allied with Castro’s forces because “they didn’t know Castro was a Communist, what they knew was that Batista was a cruel and oppressive dictator.”

Ted Cruz says he hasn?t misled about his father?s exodus from Cuba | Trail Blazers Blog

Obama said he was born in Nigeria, what's your point?

Obama said he was born in Nigeria, what's your point?

And this has what to do with Cruz's father fighting FOR Castro?

Forum List

Back