Ted Cruz Perfectly Explains Why Nancy Pelosi Is So Terrified of Trump Giving the SOTU Address

There is a pattern to Trump's failures. He has failed at every business that is consumer driven. You cannot pay off politicians to be successful in consumer driven businesses. Trump is a con-artist and being a developer requires exactly that.
Real Estate isn't consumer driven?

You don't go to Walmart for a 50 story building. Being a developer means that you have to pay certain people off and generally be a good con artist. Trump is a very good con man.

So what you're saying is that Trump is a man that gets the job done. Gee......now why would we want somebody like that for President?

Con artist extraordinaire who has used politicians to steal people's land through eminent domain.

And who in America does more good for more Americans and is always trying to do better for us than Donald Trump?

That is laughable.

The reason Honduras is a shit hole is the fact that it's infested with Hondurans.

That's the point I'm trying to make to him (her). Here in the states, we didn't create ghettos. Those were (at one time) fine buildings and safe streets. It's the people that turned those places into crap.

Go to red states like Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi and you will see ghettos. You are so much a liar.

So we created those ghettos?

They sure did. Ever heard of white trash.

Readers, frame this post of hers and hang it on your wall.

Label it: "Textbook Liberal."

And then she just cant wait to let some illegals and Somalis into the USA.

You have no business deciding or having an opinion on anything involving immigration if you love the foreigners and hate the citizens.

You are disqualified from being regarded with the respect due an American citizen.

Buh bye.

A majority of Americans agree with me not you.

Label you the textbook racist.

The point I hope is gained from the video is an understanding that whatever we decide to do about the desperately poor should be done in THEIR countries or not at all.

We are not talking about economics. We are talking about people who are in fear of their lives. You cannot do anything when the home country is controlled by drug cartels.

Then let me ask you, WTF would these people do if there was no United States to run to? Let's say we never formed a country here, and it was no different than any other S/C American countries today. What would they do then? Canada sure as hell wouldn't let them in.

Don't you understand that it's not the countries these people come from, but the people themselves? What kind of people would have children in a place so destitute? And you want to bring those very same people who allowed their country to go to hell over here? What do you think our country will end up being like?

We are not the worlds dumping grounds.
The reason Honduras is a shit hole is the fact that it's infested with Hondurans.

You are a infestation in this country. Racists like you are cockroaches that we need to get rid of.,
Shit like that is why I don't hesitate to treat douchebags like you the way you deserve to be treated. You're a piece of shit. that's the bottom line. You have earned all the ridicule and personal abuse that I can dish out.

I didn't base my criticism of Hondurans on their race. I based it on the backwards culture. Their government is corrupt because they tolerate corruption. They are servile and ignorant, just like American leftwingers. Why would we want to import a bunch of people like that into our country? However, I know why Dim politicians and douchebags like you want it.

You are the douchebag as well as the rest of the Trump supporters. You are the piece of shit.

Yes you do. If they were white Europeans who would vote Republican you would want to bring every one of them to this country. This is about politics. If I am a Democrat then 60% of the people in this country are liberals. You are a intolerant Trump supporter and you can't stand me because I can make up my own mind. You are Trump's puppet.

Real Estate isn't consumer driven?

You don't go to Walmart for a 50 story building. Being a developer means that you have to pay certain people off and generally be a good con artist. Trump is a very good con man.

So what you're saying is that Trump is a man that gets the job done. Gee......now why would we want somebody like that for President?

Con artist extraordinaire who has used politicians to steal people's land through eminent domain.

And who in America does more good for more Americans and is always trying to do better for us than Donald Trump?

That is laughable.

Go ahead, laugh.

Your ability to laugh in the safety and comfort of your current surroundings is made possible due to the dedicated efforts of your President and mine, Donald J. Trump.

He is enjoying being the most powerful man on Earth.

And to his haters: 'You'd better hope you don't drive him to act impulsively.'

:abgg2q.jpg:

You gloss over the fact that manufacturing jobs were returning to the US when Obama was President. Unemployment was already low when Trump took office.
The fact that GDP is falling closer to he Obama numbers as the sugar highs recede, ignore the fact that trade deals like TPP would have removed many trade barriers in Asia. Essentially anything good and Trump is responsible, anything bad is Obama's fault.

You people are disgusting.

Yeah, I know how you feel. That's the exact same thing liberals were doing to us with Bush during DumBama's failures. Four years of it's still Bush's fault. So it's a two-way street champ. Furthermore when we do discuss all of Trump's accomplishments, USMB members on your side of the fence are still saying it's Obama's doing.

No real jobs were created during the DumBama years unit the price of fuel drastically went down. And that had zero to do with DumBama. It had to do with fracking and advancements that brought us all the fuel. In fact you and your people always hated fracking.

It's hard to give credit to a President who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime for an economy. Thank your private sector for that.

The fact is that the economy is far more dynamic than you think it is. Companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President., The unemployment rate went down during Obama's Presidency. The stock market started going back up when Obama was President. The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it just as Trump has had nothing to do with the economy.
Total horseshit. Companies did not start coming back whAlerts 1 en Obama was president. You would have us believe that a tax increase is an enticement to private corporations. Obama ascended the throne after the economy had already rebounded. His only skill was being in the right place at the right time. He presided over the longest recovery since the Great Depression.

That is so ridiculous. Unemployment was rising when Bush left office and continued to rise when Obama took office. The economy did not bottom out until the first year or two. Companies found certain advantages to bringing jobs back to the US that outweighed the disadvantages. That included cheap natural gas and maintaining better control.
You're wrong, of course. Unemployment is a lagging indicator. The chart shows that the economy bottomed out before Obama was inaugurated. That means he had nothing to do with the recovery. Obama had nothing to do with making natural gas cheap. In fact, he was trying to make it more expensive. "Maintaining better control" of what? Government control is what drives companies away.

iu

You certainly are good at proving the axiom figures lie and liars figure. The economy did not start to grow until the Obama years. He had no more to do with that than Trump did.

We are not talking about economics. We are talking about people who are in fear of their lives. You cannot do anything when the home country is controlled by drug cartels.

Then let me ask you, WTF would these people do if there was no United States to run to? Let's say we never formed a country here, and it was no different than any other S/C American countries today. What would they do then? Canada sure as hell wouldn't let them in.

Don't you understand that it's not the countries these people come from, but the people themselves? What kind of people would have children in a place so destitute? And you want to bring those very same people who allowed their country to go to hell over here? What do you think our country will end up being like?

You are a infestation in this country. Racists like you are cockroaches that we need to get rid of.,
Shit like that is why I don't hesitate to treat douchebags like you the way you deserve to be treated. You're a piece of shit. that's the bottom line. You have earned all the ridicule and personal abuse that I can dish out.

I didn't base my criticism of Hondurans on their race. I based it on the backwards culture. Their government is corrupt because they tolerate corruption. They are servile and ignorant, just like American leftwingers. Why would we want to import a bunch of people like that into our country? However, I know why Dim politicians and douchebags like you want it.

You are the douchebag as well as the rest of the Trump supporters. You are the piece of shit.

Yes you do. If they were white Europeans who would vote Republican you would want to bring every one of them to this country. This is about politics. If I am a Democrat then 60% of the people in this country are liberals. You are a intolerant Trump supporter and you can't stand me because I can make up my own mind. You are Trump's puppet.
The fact the Europeans are white isn't why I would prefer them. It's the fact that they don't turn the places where they live into shit holes that makes them better immigrants. I would also have no problem with people from Hong Kong and Singapore, and they aren't white.

The leftwing theory that one culture is no better than another is obvious horseshit. Some definitely are better than others, and we don't want the kind that turn their countries into shit holes.

I actually don't want anymore immigrants from any country. We have enough people in this country. We don't want it to turn into India or China.

Last edited:
No they do not. The fact is that President Reagan was never close to Trump. Trump kept trying to push his way in but President Reagan refused those overtures. President Reagan was about tearing down walls not building them.
Why should anyone believe that?

This is what Reagan said, “Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and they, while they’re working and earning here, they’d pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. They can cross. Open borders both ways,”
He wasn't proposing to have them come here and stay permanently, moron.

I have no doubts that President Reagan would have supported things like DACA moron. President Reagan would not have sent people back who are in fear of their lives. Ronald Reagan was a great man who had a heart. He would never align himself with the far right neo-nazis and white supremacists.
Reagan didn't believe in taking a great big shit on the Constitution, moron, so no he wouldn't have supported DACA. This whole asylum thing is a con. These people aren't any more in fear of their lives than Americans who live near gangs.

Your praise of Reagan is obviously ingenuous. Reagan was called a Nazi by douchebags like when he was in office.

President Reagan never showed any sympathy for Nazis unlike Trump. Neo-nazis were responsible for what happened in Charlottesville and he refused to condemn them.

Yeah, I know how you feel. That's the exact same thing liberals were doing to us with Bush during DumBama's failures. Four years of it's still Bush's fault. So it's a two-way street champ. Furthermore when we do discuss all of Trump's accomplishments, USMB members on your side of the fence are still saying it's Obama's doing.

No real jobs were created during the DumBama years unit the price of fuel drastically went down. And that had zero to do with DumBama. It had to do with fracking and advancements that brought us all the fuel. In fact you and your people always hated fracking.

It's hard to give credit to a President who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime for an economy. Thank your private sector for that.

The fact is that the economy is far more dynamic than you think it is. Companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President., The unemployment rate went down during Obama's Presidency. The stock market started going back up when Obama was President. The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it just as Trump has had nothing to do with the economy.
Total horseshit. Companies did not start coming back whAlerts 1 en Obama was president. You would have us believe that a tax increase is an enticement to private corporations. Obama ascended the throne after the economy had already rebounded. His only skill was being in the right place at the right time. He presided over the longest recovery since the Great Depression.

That is so ridiculous. Unemployment was rising when Bush left office and continued to rise when Obama took office. The economy did not bottom out until the first year or two. Companies found certain advantages to bringing jobs back to the US that outweighed the disadvantages. That included cheap natural gas and maintaining better control.
You're wrong, of course. Unemployment is a lagging indicator. The chart shows that the economy bottomed out before Obama was inaugurated. That means he had nothing to do with the recovery. Obama had nothing to do with making natural gas cheap. In fact, he was trying to make it more expensive. "Maintaining better control" of what? Government control is what drives companies away.

iu

You certainly are good at proving the axiom figures lie and liars figure. The economy did not start to grow until the Obama years. He had no more to do with that than Trump did.
I just posted the graph that proves beyond all doubt that the economy bottomed out before Obama's inauguration.

That is laughable.

Go ahead, laugh.

Your ability to laugh in the safety and comfort of your current surroundings is made possible due to the dedicated efforts of your President and mine, Donald J. Trump.

It is not. It is due to many hardworking Americans who have been victimized by Trump's shutdown. The economy has improved under Trump and Obama and neither had anything to do with it.

This is what Reagan said, “Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and they, while they’re working and earning here, they’d pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. They can cross. Open borders both ways,”

I have no doubts that President Reagan would have supported things like DACA moron. President Reagan would not have sent people back who are in fear of their lives. Ronald Reagan was a great man who had a heart. He would never align himself with the far right neo-nazis and white supremacists.
Reagan didn't believe in taking a great big shit on the Constitution, moron, so no he wouldn't have supported DACA. This whole asylum thing is a con. These people aren't any more in fear of their lives than Americans who live near gangs.

Your praise of Reagan is obviously ingenuous. Reagan was called a Nazi by douchebags like when he was in office.

President Reagan never showed any sympathy for Nazis unlike Trump. Neo-nazis were responsible for what happened in Charlottesville and he refused to condemn them.
They weren't all neo-nazis, you fucking douchebag. That's all he was trying to say, however in-artfully he did it. There were also a lot of Antifa slime and communists there.

That is laughable.

Go ahead, laugh.

It is not. It is due to many hardworking Americans who have been victimized by Trump's shutdown. The economy has improved under Trump and Obama and neither had anything to do with it.
Government employees don't fit the description of "hardworking Americans."

The fact the Europeans are white isn't why I would prefer them. It's the fact that they don't turn the places where they live into shit holes that makes them better immigrants. I would also have no problem with people from Hong Kong and Singapore, and they aren't white.

The leftwing theory that one culture is no better than another is obvious horseshit. Some definitely are better than others, and we don't want the kind that that turn their countries into shit holes.

I didn't expect you to admit it. You come up with some horseshit instead.

Actually, the disturbed young man who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville wasn't a neo nazi at all. He was just a lost soul living in his mother's basement who was baited by the media to go to Charlottesville as if it was an important event. Not a member of any Neo Nazi group whatsoever. The fault for Charlottesville goes to the governor of VA and mayor there, who refused to keep the warring parties apart. In other cities when they had these events, like the city down in Georgia last year, they kept the nazis and antinazis 100 yards apart at all times with the police in between. The result? Everyone went home in one piece, success.

They weren't all neo-nazis, you fucking douchebag. That's all he was trying to say, however in-artfully he did it. There were also a lot of Antifa slime and communists there.

Oh yea. How many people did they kill? 0. It was the neo-nazis who incited the violence and killed someone.

The leftwing theory that one culture is no better than another is obvious horseshit. Some definitely are better than others, and we don't want the kind that that turn their countries into shit holes.

I didn't expect you to admit it. You come up with some horseshit instead.
Why would I admit what isn't true? However, I will admit that you're a race baiting douche nozzle.

That is laughable.

Go ahead, laugh.

Government employees don't fit the description of "hardworking Americans."

Oh really. There are government workers who put their lives on the line to protect us and work hard. You take your shit and shove it.

That's the point I'm trying to make to him (her). Here in the states, we didn't create ghettos. Those were (at one time) fine buildings and safe streets. It's the people that turned those places into crap.

Go to red states like Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi and you will see ghettos. You are so much a liar.

You have no business deciding or having an opinion on anything involving immigration if you love the foreigners and hate the citizens.

You are disqualified from being regarded with the respect due an American citizen.

Buh bye.

Yup.

From watching the video, "Agenda" I realize you are one of those who was a victim of Left Wing radical programming in school.

I didnt get this from the video, but it is based on what I learned from watching the video.

Remember when the rugged individualist was the most respected and iconic American male archetype?

Gary Cooper. John Wayne. Jimmy Stewart. Errol Flynn. The Rifleman. Paladin. Josh Randall in Wanted Dead or Alive, Maverick, Cheyenne, the Lone Ranger and the list goes on and on and on.

Those were men who carried their sense of right and wrong in their hearts and minds and it was with them all the time.

They didn't immediately refer to the Committee of other little brained no principled men and women to determine what was right and wrong.

You are a ruined human being if you think that a majority of any group of people can determine right and wrong.

Your standards are not just skewed.

Your entire mindset and education was screwed.

That is how the Dems get away with the dirty rotten things they do. Because if they can get enough morons to agree with a wrong thing, they can call it the RIGHT thing.

Not because it is good or has merit. Just on the basis of getting everyone to ahree.

That is not what made America great.

You are excused.

Thanks for playing.

Buh bye.

:04:

Oh yea. How many people did they kill? 0. It was the neo-nazis who incited the violence and killed someone.
No, it was actually those Antifa slime who incited the violence. Why were they even there? The only reason was to incite violence. When has an Antifa protest ever not incited violence?

Buh bye.

Yup.

From watching the video, "Agenda" I realize you are one of those who was a victim of Left Wing radical programming in school.

I didnt get this from the video, but it is based on what I learned from watching the video.

Remember when the rugged individualist was the most respected and iconic American male archetype?

Gary Cooper. John Wayne. Jimmy Stewart. Errol Flynn. The Rifleman. Paladin. Josh Randall in Wanted Dead or Alive, Maverick, Cheyenne, the Lone Ranger and the list goes on and on and on.

Those were men who carried their sense of right and wrong in their hearts and minds and it was with them all the time.

They didn't immediately refer to the Committee of other little brained no principled men and women to determine what was right and wrong.

You are a ruined human being if you think that a majority of any group of people can determine right and wrong.

Your standards are not just skewed.

Your entire mindset and education was screwed.

That is how the Dems get away with the dirty rotten things they do. Because if they can get enough morons to agree with a wrong thing, they can call it the RIGHT thing.

Not because it is good or has merit. Just on the basis of getting everyone to ahree.

That is not what made America great.

You are excused.

Thanks for playing.

Buh bye.

:04:
I thought he got that way because someone dropped him on his head.

Actually, the disturbed young man who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville wasn't a neo nazi at all. He was just a lost soul living in his mother's basement who was baited by the media to go to Charlottesville as if it was an important event. Not a member of any Neo Nazi group whatsoever. The fault for Charlottesville goes to the governor of VA and mayor there, who refused to keep the warring parties apart. In other cities when they had these events, like the city down in Georgia last year, they kept the nazis and antinazis 100 yards apart at all times with the police in between. The result? Everyone went home in one piece, success.
You're naive if you believe the governor and the mayor didn't do that deliberately.

Forum List

Back