The definitive answer to the wall by illegal immigrants

land of the free...MEANS WHAT? it doesnt mean anything if you cant bring immigrants

People have been escaping prisons since they came into existence. Using your logic, jail cells are useless for keeping prisoners.

Youre dumb.

Good point. Putting a wall all the way across the southern border is the first step in imprisoning US citizens. If fact, if Trump closes the border, like he has repeatedly threatened to do, then we are locked in, because the border would have to be closed both ways.

People have been escaping prisons since they came into existence. Using your logic, jail cells are useless for keeping prisoners.

Youre dumb.

Good point. Putting a wall all the way across the southern border is the first step in imprisoning US citizens. If fact, if Trump closes the border, like he has repeatedly threatened to do, then we are locked in, because the border would have to be closed both ways.

True, because so many Americans are just dying to get into Mexico.

Hmm. Other than some poster I ignore, there seems to be few comments about several hundred immigrants who tunneled under the wall in AZ yesterday. One can only assume that the Trumpettes are speechless that Mexicans know how to dig under a wall.

Old wall, not built to new standards. This is why they asked funding to upgrade and extend. They will need and ask for more funding i would bet in the future. But you know all of this.

Conservatives will spare no expense to facilitate their fear, ignorance, bigoty, and hate.
your party is so confused, C. Clayton Jones. When the DNC was running their campaign, everyone in the party including and especially Senator Schumer was in favor of the wall. Now hat it's a winner for President Trump, all of them has vascilated away from their fervor and are playing like if they don't get 100% total credit, it suddenly is not worth doing.

here's the problem, and here's the answer: The definitive answer to the wall by illegal immigrants

Last edited:
Old wall, not built to new standards. This is why they asked funding to upgrade and extend. They will need and ask for more funding i would bet in the future. But you know all of this.

Oh, I see. A new wall is far better than an old wall. The fact that the House has offered to fund new technology, WITHOUT the "New Wall", doesn't matter. It simply must include money for a totally useless "new wall". Yeller, you and Trump simply have to come to grips with the fact that a wall is a wall. You can call it a "smart wall", a "fence", or "steel barriers". A wall is a wall, and people climb them for fun. They had one on the cruise ship that I was on last year.

Oh, I see. A new wall is far better than an old wall. The fact that the House has offered to fund new technology, WITHOUT the "New Wall", doesn't matter. It simply must include money for a totally useless "new wall". Yeller, you and Trump simply have to come to grips with the fact that a wall is a wall. You can call it a "smart wall", a "fence", or "steel barriers". A wall is a wall, and people climb them for fun. They had one on the cruise ship that I was on last year.

Some of the barriers I seen on television were like 8' high. Anybody under the age of 40 can easily get over them. They seem to be almost useless. Trying to climb over an 8' wall and a 30' wall or fence are two different things.

Youre dumb.

Ok, youre dumb too if you believe that.

Youre dumb.

Ok, youre dumb too if you believe that.

I cross the border about once per 6 weeks. The president of my country has put me at risk of being stuck in Mexico, because he keeps threatening to close the border.

Yes, I believe that. Especially, since the BP intentionally slows down traffic to the US in Nogales by reducing the agents working the que from 4 lines to one, resulting in 3 hours waits to return to the US.

'Nearly 400 migrants who crossed a tunnel underneath a border wall in Arizona voluntarily turned themselves into authorities this week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said.

A group of 376 migrants, comprised mostly of Guatemalan families and children seeking asylum, tunneled underneath the U.S.-Mexico border fence near Yuma, Ariz., just before noon Monday, the Arizona Republic reported. ABC News reported it was the largest group of asylum seekers to enter the U.S.'

Read more: 376 migrants tunnel under Ariz. border fence for asylum requests

Proof positive that anyone who thinks ANY wall will keep out illegal immigrants simply does not know what they are talking about.

'Nearly 400 migrants who crossed a tunnel underneath a border wall in Arizona voluntarily turned themselves into authorities this week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said.

A group of 376 migrants, comprised mostly of Guatemalan families and children seeking asylum, tunneled underneath the U.S.-Mexico border fence near Yuma, Ariz., just before noon Monday, the Arizona Republic reported. ABC News reported it was the largest group of asylum seekers to enter the U.S.'

Proof positive that anyone who thinks ANY wall will keep out illegal immigrants simply does not know what they are talking about.

The fact that a handful of individuals were able to get past a fence doesn't demonstrate that a wall isn't a deterrent.
Clint Eastwood was able to escape from Alcatraz back in the day, I contend the Wall there still deterred others before and after. if walls don't work, why not remove them from our nation's penitentiaries and hoosegows as well?

Our Wall Must be taller.

Our Wall Must be taller.

If America built a 700 ft wall on the border, it would have to be anchored at least 40 or 50 ft deep to keep it in place. That would make it a lot harder to tunnel under. In addition, if America manned the wall with an elite "Night's Watch" type of military order, it would be the next thing to impregnable

Forum List

Back