Ted Cruz Is A 'Natural Born Citizen,' Board (Illinois) Of Election Finds

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Huffington Post ^ | 02/02/2016 06:37 pm ET | Cristian Farias
On the same day he won the Republican Iowa caucus, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas got a favorable decision from the Illinois Board of Elections, which ruled that he met the citizenship criteria to appear on the state's primary ballot. Two objectors, Lawrence Joyce and William Graham, had challenged Cruz's presidential bid with the board, contending that his name should not appear on the March 15 ballot because his candidacy did not comply with Article II of the Constitution. In response to the filings, Cruz's lawyers relied on Supreme Court precedent, legal history and articles from noted constitutional scholars to...

CWI2wb4XAAEc0yp.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! So now you are a Cruz fan? What happened to your HERO, TRUMP?

I will tell you what happened as only Howard Cosell could: DOWN GOES TRUMP! DOWN GOES TRUMP!

th

Huffington Post ^ | 02/02/2016 06:37 pm ET | Cristian Farias
On the same day he won the Republican Iowa caucus, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas got a favorable decision from the Illinois Board of Elections, which ruled that he met the citizenship criteria to appear on the state's primary ballot. Two objectors, Lawrence Joyce and William Graham, had challenged Cruz's presidential bid with the board, contending that his name should not appear on the March 15 ballot because his candidacy did not comply with Article II of the Constitution. In response to the filings, Cruz's lawyers relied on Supreme Court precedent, legal history and articles from noted constitutional scholars to...

CWI2wb4XAAEc0yp.jpg

Meanwhile

-Geaux
---------------------

Obama-kenya-e1337617992918.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! So now you are a Cruz fan? What happened to your HERO, TRUMP?

I will tell you what happened as only Howard Cosell could: DOWN GOES TRUMP! DOWN GOES TRUMP!

th

I've always liked them both, it matters NOT which one wins the presidency!...You on the other hand adore....

images

NO, I adore .....

th

While you adore the icon of avarice, intolerance and social hegemony.... this is your god :

th

As if ever the Iowa Caucus has determined the president:

Past Iowa Caucus Winners: Who Has Gone On To Win The Nomination, Presidency?

What do Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan have in common?
These former presidents all lost in the Iowa caucuses, but won their party's nomination and, of course, the subsequent general elections.

What about Mike Huckabee, Dick Gephardt and Tom Harkin? They came in first in Iowa but failed to become their party's standard-bearer.
Iowa has always chosen its presidential candidates using caucuses, but the caucuses didn't achieve the significance currently attributed to them until 1972, when the Democratic Party moved the contest to the beginning of the year.
Since then, however, only three non-incumbent candidates who won Iowa have gone on to win the presidency.

th

I've always liked them both, it matters NOT which one wins the presidency!...You on the other hand adore....

images

NO, I adore .....

th

While you adore the icon of avarice, intolerance and social hegemony.... this is your god :

th

I have no GOD, I'm agnostic!

th

images

NO, I adore .....

th

th

Oh no you aren't! As indicated, avarice, intolerance and social hegemony are clear tenants of your personality.... Therefore your religion is Mammon!

th

images

NO, I adore .....

th

th

Oh no you aren't! As indicated, avarice, intolerance and social hegemony are clear tenants of your personality.... Therefore your religion is Mammon!

As with :ahole-1:'s, your OPINION is worth just as much!

th

images

NO, I adore .....

th

th

As with :ahole-1:'s, your OPINION is worth just as much!

My opinion is worth more than yours since mine is based upon empirical evidence that anyone can see.

Exposing republican pathology.....

ted-cruz-birt-certificate.jpg

Now declared a Natural Born in one state where challenged!
Ever think maybe we hope Cruz is the nominee?

But just like we knew it wouldn't be carli carson or trump, it won't be Cruz. We've told you each time but still for a week or two you jumped on each of their bandwagons.

Get ready for rubio take the lead. Iowa means nothing. It's a better indicator who won't be the nominee. See what they do then do the opposite

Now imagine a black Muslim American woman goes to yemin and has a little Baby with a Somalian man. She brings the little bastard back and he runs for president.
Neither Cruz OR Obama were bastards. Their mothers were wed at the time of their births. So what are you getting at ?
Would Republicans be OK with it if Obama was born in Kenya/Canada? They didn't care that his mom was American.

And the funny thing is this will cost Cruz in places like south Carolina. Cruz stole carson supporters by lying to them.

Don't ask me to bring a knife to a Republican gun fight. Don't expect the GOP to play nice. Do you want to win? Lol

Now imagine a black Muslim American woman goes to yemin and has a little Baby with a Somalian man. She brings the little bastard back and he runs for president.
Neither Cruz OR Obama were bastards. Their mothers were wed at the time of their births. So what are you getting at ?
Would Republicans be OK with it if Obama was born in Kenya/Canada? They didn't care that his mom was American.

And the funny thing is this will cost Cruz in places like south Carolina. Cruz stole carson supporters by lying to them.

Don't ask me to bring a knife to a Republican gun fight. Don't expect the GOP to play nice. Do you want to win? Lol

An image is worth a thousand words. This image perfectly illustrates republican duplicity:

th

An image is worth a thousand words. This image perfectly illustrates republican duplicity:

th
Even better! Jroc, a Republican, wants to do away with welfare, even though his family needed and got it when he was a kid.

No offense but it seems like he's blaming and calling his parents liberals.

Forum List

Back