Ted Cruz - Extamarital Affair!!!

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Stories are starting to surface about Ted Cruz having an extramarital affair. They are true. I have personal knowledge of this. Ted Cruz has had an extramarital affair. (Pass it on.)

Stories are starting to surface about Ted Cruz having an extramarital affair. They are true. I have personal knowledge of this. Ted Cruz has had an extramarital affair. (Pass it on.)
Let me guess, of Ted Cruz's 5 extramarital affairs:
1 was with an apprentice of Donald Trump
1 was with a Trump campaign staffer
1 with his hair dresser
1 with his hairpiece, and
1 was with a news reporter to bury the story
(and the hairpiece)

Yo, first? Are you a Legal or Illegal? Because you idiots come up with the stupidest shit!!! Get a LIFE? You might enjoy it!!! I see you have truth in your Post? NOT!!!!!!!!! You sound like Trump? "It`s Only Make Believe" by Conway Twitty, good song! You are a TRUE ASS!!!!!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Pass it on? Psssst.....Hillary spent her entire adult life covering up her husband's extra marital affairs and used government agents to destroy the women who were victimized by him.

How long have you been sleeping with Ted?

Now we know why Cruz gave $500,000 to Carly’s PAC while Sarah Isgur Flores (3rd mistress identified) was running it.

Yo, first? Are you a Legal or Illegal? Because you idiots come up with the stupidest shit!!! Get a LIFE? You might enjoy it!!! I see you have truth in your Post? NOT!!!!!!!!! You sound like Trump? "It`s Only Make Believe" by Conway Twitty, good song! You are a TRUE ASS!!!!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68960
oh oh.....you did it now george....

Fifth or sixth topic about this. You're late!

In any of those other threads is there evidence, and if so, who really cares?

Only the wife, the self righteous and the schadenfreude, i.e. those who derive a malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.

I'll define obscure words 'cause Rabbi is easily confused when one uses words beyond the level of a dim fourth grader.

Forum List

Back