Ted Cruz citizenship fiasco continues...

"Antichrist means to go against the law while claiming to enforce the law."

That is exactly what Cruz has done and will do. I doubt he is antichrist's little brother, but he is as bad as Joe McCarthy.

Come on....if you're going to make up a definition,at least make it somewhat believable.:cuckoo: But I guess thats asking to much from you.....

Yup, it is true. Cruz is a thug.

There are about 20 million illegal aliens in the Country and a lousy copy of the president's birth certificate is in a vault in Hawaii so nobody can examine it and the radical left is worried about a congressman's (legal) dual citizenship. It beats talking about issues anyway.

We can only hope Teddy will be the nominee in 2016. I can think of over 24 Million reasons that the Dems are drooling over the prospects...:thewave::thewave:

Looks like a Presidential bid to me.....Eh?
he would guarantee a Democratic win :D
There are about 20 million illegal aliens in the Country and a lousy copy of the president's birth certificate is in a vault in Hawaii so nobody can examine it and the radical left is worried about a congressman's (legal) dual citizenship. It beats talking about issues anyway.

Hawaii is a US state. Cruz is from Canada which isn't a US state. :thup:

Weiner could beat Cruz.

o'rly mr. republican? cruz is in office and weiner had to quit.

facts, learn them. and notice again who thanked your post, a liberal. :lol:

Now Yurt ButtGroove thinks a candidate for the presidency has to be in office.

Good grief, son.

Read the Sig.

never said that liar. what i said is that weiner has less chance than cruz as his scandals forced him to quit for simply mayor of NY. and you think he would even get funding to run for president? you're a joke.

and sigs are blocked you freaking dummy. how many times must i have to tell you that? are you simple? do i have to remind you everyday?

The senator shrugged off any political implications.

“My political perspective is focused on representing the state of Texas,” he said.
Whatever.

Cruz may renounce his Canadian citizenship for some personal reason, that’s his business; but if he’s doing so in the context of running for president, he’s wasting his time and money, as he’s completely unelectable.

Of course, democrats would love nothing more.

o'rly mr. republican? cruz is in office and weiner had to quit.

facts, learn them. and notice again who thanked your post, a liberal. :lol:

Now Yurt ButtGroove thinks a candidate for the presidency has to be in office.

Good grief, son.

Read the Sig.

never said that liar. what i said is that weiner has less chance than cruz as his scandals forced him to quit for simply mayor of NY. and you think he would even get funding to run for president? you're a joke.

and sigs are blocked you freaking dummy. how many times must i have to tell you that? are you simple? do i have to remind you everyday?

Folks, (1) read the bolded, and, yes, you will giggle at Buttgroove's weasly wiggling.

(2) He can unblock the Sigs if he wishes.

Yurt my butthurt friend, folks are laughing at you every time you post now.

that's really an intelligent rebuttal. way to actually use facts and counter my statement.

giggling like a 5 year old...great rebuttal. your follower NTG must be proud

LOL

Heh - its Ted (Flash in the Pan) Cruz.

Who cares?

Really folks. Tee-potties are just SO last election.

“My political perspective is focused on representing the state of Texas,” he said.
Whatever.

Cruz may renounce his Canadian citizenship for some personal reason, that’s his business; but if he’s doing so in the context of running for president, he’s wasting his time and money, as he’s completely unelectable.

Of course, democrats would love nothing more.

I like this part:

lol

thats why he sent out fundraising emails during his gov't shutdown :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back