Ted Cruz Accuses Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Lying

I wonder what is wrong with this bank?

I also wonder why someone that wants our infrastructure to fall apart is so popular. If you don't like paying taxes in order to drive on good roads and bridges well be ready for our country to look like Haiti. Cruz sucks.
I wonder why idiots like you continue posting despite being put in your place at the Thanksgiving kids table

I think Mat has multiple personalities. and they are both very different. He's still likable enough.You just have to know which personality you're seeing that day. lol
no offense Mat. :smiliehug:

ZPwbJeL.jpg

OH YEAH!!!!!
GO CRUZ:clap2:

Mitch McConnell's response to Ted Cruz's attack?
"Apparently" the same as when he was called to duty in Vietnam -
cut&run.

In stunning attack, Cruz accuses leader McConnell of lying
ERICA WERNER and LAURIE KELLMAN
Jul 24th 2015

<snip>

"Not only what he told every Republican senator, but what he told the press over and over and over again, was a simple lie," Cruz said.

At issue were assurances Cruz claimed McConnell, R-Ky., had given that there was no deal to allow a vote to renew the federal Export-Import Bank — a little-known federal agency that has become a rallying cry for conservatives. Cruz rose to deliver his remarks moments after McConnell had lined up a vote on the Export-Import Bank for coming days.

"It saddens me to say this. I sat in my office, I told my staff the majority leader looked me in the eye and looked 54 Republicans in the eye. I cannot believe he would tell a flat-out lie," Cruz said.

"We now know that when the majority leader looks us in the eyes and makes an explicit commitment that he is willing to say things that he knows are false."

The majority leader was not on the Senate floor when Cruz issued his attack, and ignored reporters who tried to ask him about it in the Capitol's hallways. A spokesman said McConnell would have no response.

<snip>

Has "trump" become a verb?

trump
verb
: to beat (another card) by playing a card from the suit that beats the other suits : to play a trump card to beat (another card)

: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.

: to be more important than (something)

I also wonder why someone that wants our infrastructure to fall apart is so popular. If you don't like paying taxes in order to drive on good roads and bridges well be ready for our country to look like Haiti. Cruz sucks.

^ wants to piss away our money on climate fraud

McConnell is so bad, he's almost a democrat.

Maybe Cruz is learning the value of having a spine from The Donald.
Cruz "had a spine" which is why the leftist and crony capitalist establishment sell outs hate him so much:thup:

What are you babbling about? Do you like corporate welfare?

From calling out leadership to defunding Obamacare, and Obama's executive amnesty. Ted Cruz and been doing what he should be doing before any Donald Trump joined the fight :thup:

From calling out leadership to defunding Obamacare, and Obama's executive amnesty. Ted Cruz and been doing what he should be doing before any Donald Trump joined the fight :thup:

Not really in the same way. Ted talks and says the right things but he's way too easy on the buttholes who try to attack him. That's why Trump is making news and Cruz is barely heard from.

Not really in the same way. Ted talks and says the right things but he's way too easy on the buttholes who try to attack him. That's why Trump is making news and Cruz is barely heard from.

Easy? he been getting pounded by his own party since he's been in the senate.. Ted is the man:cool:

Forum List

Back