Teacher Suspended for Telling Student "[then] go back to Mexico"

Texas? The kid probably thought he was in Mexico...

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

You really should go back to school and learn the HISTORY of Texas and the Mexican-American War. That land that your image claims was stolen was purchased at the cost of $15,000,000 as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at the end of that war. Mexico didn't even really care about that land at that time because the Indians were kicking the shit out of the Mexican Army every time they came north.

Here's what you REALLY need to know, Lakhota...

Not_Yours.jpg

I totally agree with your revised map...except that the green part should be YO's and the white part should be NACHO's.

It's pretty unprofessional to let a kid get under your skin like that, but I don't think she needs to be terminated for this. However, in Texas, that sort of thing just isn't going to fly.

I wonder where her teachers union is at? Probably cowering under a desk somewhere ...

Considering the large number of illegal aliens and other immigrants who do not embrace America, how it is possible not to let it get under your skin when you deal with it every freaking day? I can't blame anyone for getting to their limit of the amount of crap they can take. If the kid doesn't want to be American, I am guessing he gets the attitude at home. They sure as hell don't have to be here and we don't owe them squat.

Texas? The kid probably thought he was in Mexico...

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Mexico annexing California
would be a good idea
:eusa_whistle:

California is a great place, except for all the damned Californians living there. How about we deport them all?

California is doing a good job on that all by themselves

Soon, the only thing in California might be just illegals
It appears it is a lot harder them to leave ....
:eusa_angel:

I grew up in California way back when. It used to be a pretty nice place.

Now, not so much...

"I totally side with the teacher in this case. The kid seems to think that the school, maybe even the country, should bend over backwards to accomodate him. He wanted forms in Spanish and kept shouting that he is Mexican, so the teacher finally responded to his rude demands by saying "Then go back to Mexico.""

I totally side with the teacher's frustration with the coddled bully, but rather than the teacher saying, "go back to Mexico" she should have instead told him to "go to the principles office NOW!!!

She would have saved herself much grief. We do have to deal with the cards we have dealt ourselves.....

Yes, but as it was, she would have "taught" the little bully a valuable lesson, if there had been no administration interference. The lesson the boy should have gotten was that if you act like an obnoxious asshole, people will treat you like an obnoxious asshole. Being sent to the principal's office for some kids is a badge of honor and doesn't convey the point.

It's pretty unprofessional to let a kid get under your skin like that, but I don't think she needs to be terminated for this. However, in Texas, that sort of thing just isn't going to fly.

I wonder where her teachers union is at? Probably cowering under a desk somewhere ...

Considering the large number of illegal aliens and other immigrants who do not embrace America, how it is possible not to let it get under your skin when you deal with it every freaking day? I can't blame anyone for getting to their limit of the amount of crap they can take. If the kid doesn't want to be American, I am guessing he gets the attitude at home. They sure as hell don't have to be here and we don't owe them squat.
It's called "professionalism." If one cannot handle the challenges one encounters in his line of work, perhaps he should consider a new one.

Maxicans claim Texas to California as their land, because like cockroaches they have destroyed their land and want to move to better land....

Dumb White Liberals destroyed our Public School System a long time ago. This spoiled little bastard is just the end-result of years & years of dumb White Liberal ass-kissing. I'm sure he expected this Teacher to be a good little White Liberal and pucker up to kiss his ass. This Teacher is 'Teacher of the Year' in my opinion. And this little shit should be expelled and then shipped off to Mexico. He's a 'Mexican' after all? Fuck him.

I totally side with the teacher in this case. The kid seems to think that the school, maybe even the country, should bend over backwards to accomodate him. He wanted forms in Spanish and kept shouting that he is Mexican, so the teacher finally responded to his rude demands by saying "Then go back to Mexico." Where does this kid, or any kid, get off treating a teacher with such disrespect? It's bull that this teacher might lose her job for echoing a sentiment many have.

This is America. If the kid was born here, he should know some English. Of course, illegals often can't teach their kids English before making them a problem for the teachers. I know we offer welfare forms and every other form in other languages, which is ridiculous because legal immigrants usually learn our language.

The kid should have been sent to the principal's office for being so mouthy, instead the teacher is in trouble because she was politically incorrect.

Texas Teacher Suspended for Telling Student: ‘Go Back to Mexico’ | Stand With Arizona

Funny, when teachers harass and degrade students who challenge liberal ideas the teacher is praised. Yet if some little punk demands material translated into Spanish the teacher is demonized for getting uppity..

If people are too fucking dumb to learn English, then I don't want them in MY country....

The teacher will get a reprimand and probably relocated to another school. Any teacher knows that Rule #1 is that "Thou shalt not lose one's temper in the classroom."

There are lot worse provocations in teaching than someone shouting at you in Spanish!

The teacher will get a reprimand and probably relocated to another school. Any teacher knows that Rule #1 is that "Thou shalt not lose one's temper in the classroom."

There are lot worse provocations in teaching than someone shouting at you in Spanish!

No offense, but you sound like a dumb White Liberal. You're the reason our Public Schools are such a mess. Spoiled assholes like this kid are too used to you White Liberals kissing their asses. You guys need to grow a pair and stop being such cowards. This little shit was wrong and the Teacher should be brought back immediately. The little shit should then be suspended or expelled. Enough of the dumb White Liberal guilt B.S. already.

This little shit will probabaly get a Medal from all the dumb White Liberals at the school and on this Board. White Liberals. Waddayagonnado?

Forum List

Back