Teacher in custody after Georgia police respond to report of shots fired

Yet many times it turns out we are right because we know just how sorry the goddam regressive liberal scum are.

You haven't been right about anything.
/----/ Rush's take away:
Rush Home
Teacher in Custody After Georgia Police Respond to Report of Shots Fired.”

What are you thinking? When you heard me say this, folks, what were you thinking? What was running through your mind when you heard this? Come on. Be honest. Oh, of course this will be the argument we use for not arming teachers, but what if the whole thing’s a setup to create that very — what if the teacher is a radical leftist and does this to give the Drive-Bys a news story that they can then point to. “See, we can’t arm teachers.”

APP-AAAA-RUSH-MASTERS-016-BW.jpg
Now, some of you might be thinking, “Mr. Limbaugh, that is a very, very horrible thing to think. How could your mind go that way?” Well, you may have a point, but I’m sorry. Who are we dealing with here? We’re dealing with exactly these kind of people who engage in fake everything that they try to make look real. Nope. I’m not claiming that’s what this was. But I will say that if it turned out to be that, I wouldn’t be surprised.

No, I’m not predicting that’s what it was. Not accusing anybody of anything. I’m just telling you, the leftists have made me consider such things as possibilities when they happen.

Yet many times it turns out we are right because we know just how sorry the goddam regressive liberal scum are.

/----/ Rush's take away:
Rush Home

What are you thinking? When you heard me say this, folks, what were you thinking? What was running through your mind when you heard this? Come on. Be honest. Oh, of course this will be the argument we use for not arming teachers, but what if the whole thing’s a setup to create that very — what if the teacher is a radical leftist and does this to give the Drive-Bys a news story that they can then point to. “See, we can’t arm teachers.”

Now, some of you might be thinking, “Mr. Limbaugh, that is a very, very horrible thing to think. How could your mind go that way?” Well, you may have a point, but I’m sorry. Who are we dealing with here? We’re dealing with exactly these kind of people who engage in fake everything that they try to make look real. Nope. I’m not claiming that’s what this was. But I will say that if it turned out to be that, I wouldn’t be surprised.

No, I’m not predicting that’s what it was. Not accusing anybody of anything. I’m just telling you, the leftists have made me consider such things as possibilities when they happen.

So what happens when it's revealed that this guy was a long-time gun owner, member of the NRA, and voted for Trump?

It won’t be.

/----/ Rush's take away:
Rush Home

So what happens when it's revealed that this guy was a long-time gun owner, member of the NRA, and voted for Trump?

Teacher barricades himself in class, fires gun; no one hurt
OOPS....VIDEOGAME JOYSTICK SPILL ^ on Aisle 'Reality' $how !
Dumb ass.......that school is already a gun free zone......it didn't stop this teacher from doing something bad with a gun....however, doofus.......that gun free zone stops all good teachers who will use their privately owned guns to defend their students from having those guns on campus....
That is a videogame. You are describing nothing more than a videogame joystick

Last edited:

/----/ Rush's take away:
Rush Home

/----/ Then you'd finally have made a valid point since your debut on USMB on April 12, 2017.

Dalton is known as the carpet capital of the world. It's where GCO used to be. It's full of mexicans up there and leans heavy democrat. I know this because my relatives live there.

/----/ Then you'd finally have made a valid point since your debut on USMB on April 12, 2017.

Your profile was created in 2016 which we now know was in the middle of the Russian troll efforts to hack the election using social media. So how do we know you're not one of those Russians posing as an American on these boards?

probably a liberal dem teacher putting on an anti gun show for the liberal media . Probably One of your ilk Nia .
Evidence of your assertion, please.
9 times out of 10, what he said is true. The Florida shooting wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for an Obama policy that let schools not report to police the crimes chdren did at school.

A little more on the charges-

Reports show that 53-year-old Jesse Randall Davidson, a high school teacher and sports radio personality, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault with a gun, terroristic threats and acts, carrying a weapon in a school safety zone - non-license, reckless conduct, disrupting a public school and possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Teacher faces several charges after firing shot, barricading himself at Dalton High School

Obviously a requirement there. How many laws did he break?

A little more on the charges-

Reports show that 53-year-old Jesse Randall Davidson, a high school teacher and sports radio personality, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault with a gun, terroristic threats and acts, carrying a weapon in a school safety zone - non-license, reckless conduct, disrupting a public school and possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Teacher faces several charges after firing shot, barricading himself at Dalton High School

Obviously a requirement there. How many laws did he break?

But......but.....that school is a gun free zone......how did he bring a gun into a gun free zone.......?

It won’t be.
But what if you're wrong? Which is highly likely given you guys are wrong about pretty much everything anyway.
Being generally non-bigoted in self-governing
rarely affords the 'Politically (American)- Correct' to be

... politically wrong about much of anything (...Just comparitively clairvoyent)
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Major Gun Retailer, Stops Selling Assault-Style Weapons
Georgia Republicans Vow to Kill Airline Tax-Cut Bill After Delta Ends N.R.A. Discount
(EEK...Murderous Union ^ THUGGERY !)

Hillary will win by a landslide.
GOOD One, USSR gimped air 'ballot' diva

Last edited:
How long until a libstain takes over the case, plea bargains this pos down to a 4th degree felony and gives him probation?

How long until a libstain takes over the case, plea bargains this pos down to a 4th degree felony and gives him probation?
But, but, but I thought your kind wanted teachers to have guns.
So you have a right wing teacher with a gun, the gun being the clue and your kind tries to blame it on liberals.
Rich.

Forum List

Back