Teacher Fired For Speaking Out Against Woke Indoctrination and Refusing to Lie to Parents

Not fake news, but just not the whole story. I've been digging around trying to find out what's behind this but all I come up with are alt-right opinion articles or this snippet of a speech with no context.
I know it happened in Michigan.
We also don't know what happened, it's not journalism at all......

You are totally full of total BS and are a disgrace to America. There was no election steal , the GOP failure to get vaccinated is a tragedy , everything you know is wrong .Change the damn channel fool....
ceiling cat.jpg

Better than using them as sandbags during a flood or as crash test dummies? I don't think so.

So, so wrong. Their heads are far too full of holes to make effective sand bags they leak too much, and not much better as crash test dummies as they are already so messed up that it is hard to tell what part is just from the crash.

If you believe in the election steal
You mean the one ADMITTED TO IN PRINT by the Stealers, asshole?

or vaccine hoax etcetera Etcetera
You mean all of the virus and vaccine lies perpetrated by Fauchi, the CDC and the NIH, buttkiss?

you are a brainwashed ignoramus....
If I had no brain at all I'd still be about a million times more tuned in and honest than you!

Your scumbag lying propaganda and scumbag lying politicians are the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics.
Except for you and your democrat party of heathen traitors.

Not fake news, but just not the whole story. I've been digging around trying to find out what's behind this but all I come up with are alt-right opinion articles or this snippet of a speech with no context.
I know it happened in Michigan.
Here is what I found...

Forum List

Back