Tea with terrorists

Obamanation -

Please try and stay on topic.

Are you aware of Reagan's meetings with terrorists from more than one country, and how do you feel about that?

Nothing to do with Iran. If you don't know what I mean, say so.

Reagan loved his destablization militas in other nations funded by his adminstration. he had no problem supporting the taliban or Al Qaeda. Just like the CIA allows allied tribes to grow heroin/opium and traffic it back to the USA.

conservative hate democrocy and love dictatorships, even if they are bloddy and oppressive.

As long as it's the black, brown or non-Christians who end up bloody and oppressed.

Pat Roberton enjoyed a long friendship with Charles Taylor, the Liberian warlord. They prayed together often, and reportedly had business dealings together.

Both Jesse Jackson and Carter also spent time with Taylor at his home in Monrovia.

Obamanation -

Are you aware of Reagan's meetings with terrorists from more than one country, and how do you feel about that?

Please post conservative origin materials on Reagan's mettings with terorrists...

I'd love to learn the truth...

Oh, Egypt is also going down the same path just at a slower pace since less terrorist run amuck there right now....or their military keeps them in check.

Ha...wow, you really have missed a few broadcasts, haven't you?

The new Mursi administration have really tood up to the military, and also used the military to crack down on Islamic militants.

Let me know if you need links for those.

I'll take those links and post em about all these past leaders ties to terrorists.. I cant wait to see these sources

This is hardly a mystery - any news source will have run stories on these the past few months.

Try BBC, CNN...whatever you like.

Here is one on Mursi cleaning out the military...

"Seventy generals in the Egyptian armed forces are to be retired, the government has announced.

The move comes weeks after President Mohammed Mursi replaced the defence minister and the chief of staff.

However, six of the generals will keep their positions on the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (Scaf).

Some analysts say Mr Mursi is asserting his authority over the army. There has so far been little adverse reaction from the military establishment. "

BBC News - Egypt retires 70 army generals

Obamanation -

Please post conservative origin materials on Reagan's mettings with terorrists...

I doubt you will love it, but you certainly should be aware of it.

Check out the relationship between Mobutu Sese of the DRC and Reagan to start with. Sese i one of the most corrupt and violent leader the world has ever known, but enjoyed a close friendship with first Nixon and then Reagan, and was a frequent visitor to the White House.

Remarks of President Reagan and President Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire Following Their Meeting

Obamanation -

I doubt you will love it, but you certainly should be aware of it.

Check out the relationship between Mobutu Sese of the DRC and Reagan to start with. Sese i one of the most corrupt and violent leader the world has ever known, but enjoyed a close friendship with first Nixon and then Reagan, and was a frequent visitor to the White House.

Remarks of President Reagan and President Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire Following Their Meeting

You forgot Carter shared the same relationship.
[In 1980 the House of Representatives (concerned over human rights violations and the misuse of United States aid) voted to end all military assistance to Zaire; but the Senate reinstated the funds, reacting to pressure from Carter and American business interests in Zaire.]

America had reason to support Mobutu in Zaire (Soviet and Cuban communist ventures)until they didn't any longer.

---The enemy of my enemy is my friend

That is a far cry from creating a living hell for your only true ally in the region.

Ha...wow, you really have missed a few broadcasts, haven't you?

The new Mursi administration have really tood up to the military, and also used the military to crack down on Islamic militants.

Let me know if you need links for those.

I'll take those links and post em about all these past leaders ties to terrorists.. I cant wait to see these sources

This is hardly a mystery - any news source will have run stories on these the past few months.

Try BBC, CNN...whatever you like.

Here is one on Mursi cleaning out the military...

"Seventy generals in the Egyptian armed forces are to be retired, the government has announced.

The move comes weeks after President Mohammed Mursi replaced the defence minister and the chief of staff.

However, six of the generals will keep their positions on the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (Scaf).

Some analysts say Mr Mursi is asserting his authority over the army. There has so far been little adverse reaction from the military establishment. "

BBC News - Egypt retires 70 army generals

Well, you can trust Mursi if you like while he goes to have tea with Ahmadinajad to discuss the future of Sirya, along with Turkey. Ties to hamas and once again the muslim brotherhood...

Oppressive regimes in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt have been toppled, replaced with fledgling democracies for millions of people in the Arab world.

I'd say it's working out pretty well.

You mean those people we aided who killed four people in our Embassy right... Are you numbskulls insane?

[In 1980 the House of Representatives (concerned over human rights violations and the misuse of United States aid) voted to end all military assistance to Zaire; but the Senate reinstated the funds, reacting to pressure from Carter and American business interests in Zaire.]

Nice dodge - I told you Carter also had friendships with terrorists.

The most notable of these is Nixon and Mobutu Sese - the former praised the latter on the White House lawn for his budgetting skills - strange when some 30% of Congo's GDP passed through Sese' own personal bank accounts.

Well, you can trust Mursi if you like while he goes to have tea with Ahmadinajad to discuss the future of Sirya, along with Turkey. Ties to hamas and once again the muslim brotherhood...

Yes, exactly that.

We know Mursi attacked Syria for oppressing the population to the extent Syrians stormed out of the meetings - why aren't you praising that?

Yes, exactly that.

We know Mursi attacked Syria for oppressing the population to the extent Syrians stormed out of the meetings - why aren't you praising that?

Why would I praise that. I'm not following...

Oh, and it's good to have a reasonable conversation around here for a change of pace! Thanks!

Nice dodge - I told you Carter also had friendships with terrorists.

The most notable of these is Nixon and Mobutu Sese - the former praised the latter on the White House lawn for his budgetting skills - strange when some 30% of Congo's GDP passed through Sese' own personal bank accounts.

Again, I see why all 3 Presidents can be tied to that POS. At the time, he was more valuable to our interests than the alternative.

Still, my ultimate point remains. It wasn't as if Mobutu was a threat to England. I ultimately think Obama has created a path for Islam to organize in the middle east. That WILL spell tough times for our ally (maybe the worst imaginable).

Obama has tried to 'nice' our enemies into cooperation. Ignore our allies and break bread with our enemies...

How are those foriegn policies - working out? I'm amazed he has snowed so many Americans with this proposterous attempt to garner peace with crazed lunatics...
No doubt!

The LAST thing this World needs is MIDDLE EASTERN TEABAGGERS!!!!

20120914_7480275620120914052409.jpg

".....while some Middle Eastern conspiracy believers are simply deluded or misinformed, others use conspiracy theories in a conscious and deliberate way to further their own political agenda."

Last edited:
Oppressive regimes in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt have been toppled, replaced with fledgling democracies for millions of people in the Arab world.

The riots in the streets all over the middle east would tend to disprove your fairy-tale notions...

They aren't directing their hate towards China you know.

We give the muslim brotherhood top billing throughout the region and lefties shout about a triumphant Obama??
Yeah....that's whose responsible.....The Muslim Brotherhood.

handjob.gif

"The Associated Press was first to report that it had reached the filmmaker who said he was an Israeli-American real estate developer from California who had made the movie by raising $5 million from wealthy Jewish donors. It gradually emerged that the man, who went by "Sam Bacile," was using an alias. The film, tied to U.S.-based Christians with extreme anti-Islam views, was produced on a low budget in southern California using actors who were apparently unaware of the film’s ultimate purpose."

The riots in the streets all over the middle east would tend to disprove your fairy-tale notions...

We give the muslim brotherhood top billing throughout the region and lefties shout about a triumphant Obama??

handjob.gif

"The Associated Press was first to report that it had reached the filmmaker who said he was an Israeli-American real estate developer from California who had made the movie by raising $5 million from wealthy Jewish donors. It gradually emerged that the man, who went by "Sam Bacile," was using an alias. The film, tied to U.S.-based Christians with extreme anti-Islam views, was produced on a low budget in southern California using actors who were apparently unaware of the film’s ultimate purpose."

I wasn't suggesting that the MB was responsible for the riots - you took my post out of context. The MB however is becoming a multi-national powerhouse in the middle east, and the fact that they are certain to not be pro Israel - Obama has helped to organize Islam in the middle east which could, very easily, spell trouble for our one true ally in that region.

I really have no clue how dems can dismiss the muslim brotherhood as a nothing...

September 13, 2012

"President Barack Obama widened his lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney to 7 percentage points in a Reuters/Ipsos poll of likely voters on Thursday, the latest survey to show the Democrat ahead in the run-up to the November 6 election.

Asked which of the candidates had a better plan, policy or approach to the war on terrorism, more registered voters again favored Obama: 39 percent to Romney's 25 percent."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

handjob.gif

I wasn't suggesting that the MB was responsible for the riots.....
You need to hire the dude who opens all his statements with...."What Mitt Romney MEANT to say, was......"

September 14, 2012

"Predictably, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney tried to make political hay of the tiny demonstrations in Cairo and Benghazi by Muslim militants. The Benghazi mob turned violent in clashes with police and the consulate ended up being burned and an embassy staffers being killed.

Romney seized on the frantic tweets of the Cairo embassy, which condemned the sleazy Youtube videos by American Islamophobes that had provoked the ire of the crowds, as evidence that the Obama administration was siding with the attacking mobs."

September 13, 2012

"His reaction this week made it clear that when it comes to Republican foreign policy, the neocons are still the only game in town."

PNAC.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back