Tea with terrorists

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
Obama has tried to 'nice' our enemies into cooperation. Ignore our allies and break bread with our enemies...

How are those foriegn policies - working out? I'm amazed he has snowed so many Americans with this proposterous attempt to garner peace with crazed lunatics...

Oppressive regimes in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt have been toppled, replaced with fledgling democracies for millions of people in the Arab world.

I'd say it's working out pretty well.

Oppressive regimes in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt have been toppled, replaced with fledgling democracies for millions of people in the Arab world.

The riots in the streets all over the middle east would tend to disprove your fairy-tale notions...

They aren't directing their hate towards China you know.

We give the muslim brotherhood top billing throughout the region and lefties shout about a triumphant Obama??

disillusioned fools!

The riots in the streets all over the middle east would tend to disprove your fairy-tale notions...

We give the muslim brotherhood top billing throughout the region and lefties shout about a triumphant Obama??

disillusioned fools!

I'd suggest laying off the fox and beck, you have been completely mindfucked by their propaganda.

Last edited:

disillusioned fools!

I'd suggest laying off the fox and beck, you have been completely mindfucked by their propaganda.

Right, and Obama has the middle east in the palm of his hand...

except for the 4 DEAD Americans. RIGHT??

conservative hate democrocy and love dictatorships, even if they are bloddy and oppressive.

um, I am all for democracy - I am against the actions of radical muslims. What does one have to do with the other?

You think that just because a country has a democracy that they are good? You think that all democratic nations are good nations? You think that evil muslims can't find power in a democracy?

Are you really as ignorant as your post suggests?

conservative hate democrocy and love dictatorships, even if they are bloddy and oppressive.

um, I am all for democracy - I am against the actions of radical muslims. What does one have to do with the other?

You think that just because a country has a democracy that they are good? You think that all democratic nations are good nations? You think that evil muslims can't find power in a democracy?

not nearly as ignorant as your usless posturing to try and think that Obama is the only president to serve and have an attack upon our embassies. you think this is a new action, never before undertaken by our enemies? Try not to show your ignorance and try to understand that we do not rule the world.

Are liberals claiming Liyba was a success after the Embassy disaster???

You people really insane.

Oh, Egypt is also going down the same path just at a slower pace since less terrorist run amuck there right now....or their military keeps them in check.

not nearly as ignorant as your usless posturing to try and think that Obama is the only president to serve and have an attack upon our embassies. you think this is a new action, never before undertaken by our enemies? Try not to show your ignorance and try to understand that we do not rule the world.

Not the only one by any means. But his Tea with Terrorist Policy was supposed to get the middle east in our court. Why is is so hard for the POTUS to understand that they would just assume behead him as drink tea with him.

Just more failed efforts by the obama admin.

Not the only one by any means. But his Tea with Terrorist Policy was supposed to get the middle east in our court. Why is is so hard for the POTUS to understand that they would just assume behead him as drink tea with him.

really, Oblama is appeasing the terrorists. Sure when they are dead or alive?
Does Yada know you are abuusing his book title to push your ad hominem on Oblama?

Wait a sec, liberals like you hate Iraq, which is the first of those. And it's government is somewhat more friendly than the others....so where is the love for Iraq?

Not conservatives in the USA, we tend to like democracy, liberals well they love dictatorships like Cuba, Venezuela, Laos, Cambodia, USSR, basically every dictatorship other than monarchy, you know the atheist dictators.

Obama has tried to 'nice' our enemies into cooperation. Ignore our allies and break bread with our enemies...

How are those foriegn policies - working out? I'm amazed he has snowed so many Americans with this proposterous attempt to garner peace with crazed lunatics...

I'm alway puzzled people talk about the POTUS being "nice" to terroirsts as new - Nixon did it, Reagan did it, Carter did it, so did Jesse Jackson and Pat Robertson.

really, Oblama is appeasing the terrorists. Sure when they are dead or alive?
Does Yada know you are abuusing his book title to push your ad hominem on Oblama?

I guess next you are gonna tell us that he got Iran to quit working on nukes by having tea with their terrorist leader? That is what he ran on last time!!!

every attempt you make to justify weak leadership just illustrates what weak subjects look like.

Oh, Egypt is also going down the same path just at a slower pace since less terrorist run amuck there right now....or their military keeps them in check.

Ha...wow, you really have missed a few broadcasts, haven't you?

The new Mursi administration have really tood up to the military, and also used the military to crack down on Islamic militants.

Let me know if you need links for those.

I'm alway puzzled people talk about the POTUS being "nice" to terroirsts as new - Nixon did it, Reagan did it, Carter did it, so did Jesse Jackson and Pat Robertson.

Reagan did it? LMAO!!!

Yeah, they were so enamoured with Reagan's promises to be nice that Iran let our hostages go right before he got into office.

Or wait, maybe it was because Carter said that Reagan would certainly go in and get them by force that Iran finally gave our people up right before Ron got into office.

Obamanation -

Please try and stay on topic.

Are you aware of Reagan's meetings with terrorists from more than one country, and how do you feel about that?

Nothing to do with Iran. If you don't know what I mean, say so.

Ha...wow, you really have missed a few broadcasts, haven't you?

The new Mursi administration have really tood up to the military, and also used the military to crack down on Islamic militants.

Let me know if you need links for those.

I'll take those links and post em about all these past leaders ties to terrorists.. I cant wait to see these sources

Forum List

Back