Tea Party wins big in Texas Primaries

[ame=http://youtu.be/1e2-nTQhJ1A]Little Texas- God blessed Texas - YouTube[/ame]

It's a matter of nominating good candidates doesn't matter if they have Tea Party connections or not I can say with some degree of confidence Patrick won in no small part to how negative Dewhurst went that hurt him.

td, I bet you can't name 8 TP winners out of the more than 300 important primary races in Texas.

Yes, Dan Patrick is loved by the far right. He is crazy, but I have met and like him. His radio programs were a hoot

Last edited:
It's a matter of nominating good candidates doesn't matter if they have Tea Party connections or not I can say with some degree of confidence Patrick won in no small part to how negative Dewhurst went that hurt him.

I agree. A good candidate is a good candidate and folks are getting tired of the negative bs that goes along with running for office.

This guy happens to be a Teapartier the next one might not be.

Either way he ain't a Dem.

I was proud to vote for Patrick.

I'm amused that the democrooks had to run a republicrat against their own candate because she wants to impeach the moonbat messiah.

The runoff was less lively for Democrats, who nominated former major Republican donor David Alameel over Kesha Rogers for U.S. Senate. The Democratic Party implored voters not to support Rogers, who wants to impeach President Barack Obama.

?Salute The Tea Party Of Texas?: Tea Party Candidates Win Big In Primary Runoff « CBS Houston

The democrooks are soon going to be so miserable in TX, they will flee to shitholes like NY, it will be good fucking riddace.

I agree. A good candidate is a good candidate and folks are getting tired of the negative bs that goes along with running for office.

I think it was helpful that as a state senator Patrick practiced what he preached on the radio, and had nothing to apologise for in his campaign. Dewhurst allowed democrooks into chairmanships on commitees and held hands with these sociopaths against the interest of the citizens.

You don't compromise with democrooks. They're always wrong.

It's like asking a mugger to just take your cash, not your gold chain and credit cards.

That's bullshit. You shoot the mother fucker, not act like he's your equal or deserves some of what he's demanding.

Do democrooks "compromise" when we're in a weaker position?

Fuck no. Elections have consequenses, and when republicans prove they're interested in beating the muggers, they win election.

Red, Redder, Reddest, Blue! Changing Demographics Could Make Mississippi, Texas The Republican Party's Worst Nightmare

Yet, political analysts say the South could portend the future of the American political system more than any other region of the country. Republican failures to take back the White House in the last two presidential cycles -- largely due to the participation of blacks and Latinos in battleground states -- have touched off debates within the party about whether it is too white, too conservative, too regionally centered. Largely left out of that debate, yet crucial to it, is that Mississippi -- the deepest of the Deep South states -- is on its way to becoming the first majority African-American state. And when that happens, if observers such as Chandler are right, Mississippi will go from red to reddest to blue, with not so much as a hint of violet in between. And other states with large minority populations -- most of them in the South, most now solidly Republican, most notably conservative powerhouse Texas -- won't be far behind.

I think it was helpful that as a state senator Patrick practiced what he preached on the radio, and had nothing to apologise for in his campaign. Dewhurst allowed democrooks into chairmanships on commitees and held hands with these sociopaths against the interest of the citizens.

It's like asking a mugger to just take your cash, not your gold chain and credit cards.

That's bullshit. You shoot the mother fucker, not act like he's your equal or deserves some of what he's demanding.

Fuck no. Elections have consequenses, and when republicans prove they're interested in beating the muggers, they win election.

why sure, just like you won in 2012:badgrin:

Good...maybe they can get their secession rolling now.

good one stupid; but who will you blame PROGRESSIVE FAILURE on if all the Red people are gone?

Our little ol' progressive selves, I guess.

"Of the 32 states which receive more than they contribute, 27 (84%) are Republican.
So yeeeee-hawwwww, ya'll! Let the secedin' begin!

rss.jpg

What did Ross Perot say about that "...sucking sound down South"? He was right even though at the time he was referring to Mexico.

Last edited:

barack obama has presided over the biggest increase in Republicans in the House in 70 years

fact

obama cant run again
fact

HIllary is old, cant play the race card; and has mountains of baggage
fact

good luck leftard

Hey wait! I thought they were dead. Whoopsies. :D

Dan Patrick beat the ever loving stuffings out of his opponent. Paxton won as well. YAY!

Oh what a beautiful morning....oh what a beautiful day.

Politics More: Reuters Ted Cruz Tea Party

The Tea Party Just Won Big In The Texas Primaries
Reuters

Marice Richter, Reuters

Tea Party Wins Big In Texas - Business Insider

The operative phrase here is Texas. Ah, Texas....home to BIG OIL. Big Oil doesn't balk at accepting billions each year in federal subsidies, but sure does for your average local citizen.

td, I bet you can't name 8 TP winners out of the more than 300 important primary races in Texas.

Yes, Dan Patrick is loved by the far right. He is crazy, but I have met and like him. His radio programs were a hoot

Patrick was a local television sportscaster when I lived in Houston in the 80's. His other job was owning sports bars. Yup, the bar for running as a Republican for public office is and always has been pretty low.

barack obama has presided over the biggest increase in Republicans in the House in 70 years

fact

obama cant run again
fact

HIllary is old, cant play the race card; and has mountains of baggage
fact

good luck leftard

I love how bed wetters "think" they kicked our asses or something in 2012.

They kicked their own asses as far as I'm concerned. They barely made any gains in the house, and barely beat a New England RINO who was NEVER a popular candidate. If anything it was proven yet again that moderates are losers, even when pitted against an incompetent boob like the moonbat messiah.

If the republicrat party is smart, they'll avoid pushing through an RINO, and protect popular conservatives from being demonized in the media. If we protected our people like the democrats protect their extremist moonbat kooks (no matter what crimes they're found guilty of) we can do that. I'm not saying we should tolerate a criminal like the bed wetters do, I'm just saying the bullshit allegations from lying whores should not have brought down Herman Cain.

Good...maybe they can get their secession rolling now.

good one stupid; but who will you blame PROGRESSIVE FAILURE on if all the Red people are gone?

Our little ol' progressive selves, I guess.

"Of the 32 states which receive more than they contribute, 27 (84%) are Republican.
So yeeeee-hawwwww, ya'll! Let the secedin' begin!

rss.jpg

What did Ross Perot say about that "...sucking sound down South"? He was right even though at the time he was referring to Mexico.

:lol:

Oh stop with that old bullshit about states receiving more than they contribute. There are too many variables.

Are the states considered Republican because of Presidential elections, Federal Senate and House, State House and Senate, Governors ? Oh and how long have they been R. *sigh* oh and then we get into Federal lands, Federal Prisons, Military bases, CHIP, Medicaid and so on.

The stats you left wing whackos have been using are a giant pantload.

Last edited:
This chart you put up proves my point. It is based solely on Presidential election results from 2004.

rss.jpg

Forum List

Back