Tea Party Plummeting

the more the stupid ass leftest hate on the Tea Party the more strong they become. The more we know you, the left, hate them, the more we know they are what we want. So keep it up...pointing fingers and calling names keep it up and watch the Tea Party fix the leftest problem in this country

There is more support for the tea party than congress.
Tea party 33%
Congress 13%

There is more support for Obama than the Tea Party.

What these stats are showing is that we Americans are all unhappy.

UncensoredFascist, Obama is more popular than my GOP at the moment. That's the problem. You have character issues that prevent you from seeing the much larger picture.

And the wins were huge. The pasty face Gov must be getting nervous at this point..

Shillings (D) 55% is considered huge, King's 51%,(D) not so huge. Every Republican got a higher percentage of the vote than King did, and Cowles' (R) 60% is definitely huge.

According to the Associated Press:

Cowles (R) 60% Nussbaum (D) 40%

Darling (R) 54% Pasch 46%

Harsdorf (R) 58% Moore (D) 42%

Olsen (R) 52% Clark (D) 48%

King (D) 51% Hopper (R) 49%

Shilling (D) 55% Kapanke (R) 45%

What used to be 19-14 GOP is now 17-16. It was a big deal, they're not done yet.

This law was a repub railroading, everyone who lives there knows this. All the Democrats need to do now is get out the vote.

Not everyone is. 4 out of 6 Republicans were voted FOR. And, we shall see if the two Democrats up for recall keep their seats tomorrow.

It's amazing. Every once in a while, if I listen to conservative talk radio, I hear some host making a mountain out of something that's not even high enough to be considered a mole hill. I could hear it at least twenty times a day if I chose to listen long enough.

Now, when the S&P report is delivered, and it's abundantly clear what S&P is saying (even though they do not mention any particular person or group by name), you're going to claim that not mentioning a particular group by name means that the report couldn't possibly be pointing to the how that one group was willing to take America right to the edge of default, regardless of the consequences? I ask that question especially since the report mentions the brinksmanship that was going on, and everyone knows from which side of the political spectrum that brinksmanship was originating.

IF THE REPUBS HAD NOT TAKEN THE HOUSE THE DOWNGRADE WOULD HAVE HAPPENED MONTHS AGO. Part of the concern was not being able to address the issues we face, If not for the house the issues would not have been faced at all.

That's merely conjecture. In FACT, if the Republicans hadn't taken controll, it's quite likely that the Bush tax cuts (responsible for something like 60% of the debt) for the wealthiest Americans would have been gradually phased out, thereby lowering America's debt to GDP ratio and preventing the S&P downgrade.

Perhaps you will tell me on what date the Bush tax cuts were renewed for two years. I do know that the Republicans did not take control of the House until January, 2011.

Main stream media is capitalist free market to the bone.

The corporate execs realize the far right social values and fascist extremists are rapidly shrinking in numbers.

That is absolutely inaccurate. The American Left is shrinking in numbers and NBC and MSNBC's dismal ratings is just one of the indicators. Obama himself has also very likely done irreparable harm to the progressives.

Which orifice did you pull this out of?

And NBC/MSNBC's ratings are just fine.

MSNBC's are half or less than Fox News and run close to CNN.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/tag/msnbc-ratings/

Uncensored is busily trying to hide the rest of the polling from Real Clear Politics behind the curtain.

"Don't look behind the curtain," goes Wizard Uncensored. :lol:

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

I did find this at your favorite political site.

There it was: 39 percent. Floor broke. Threshold crossed. The close of Barack Obama’s awful week. One more awful August. On Sunday, for the first time in his presidency, Obama’s public approval rating dipped below 40 percent in the Gallup Poll.

RealClearPolitics - At 39 Percent, Obama's Reminded the Worst Could Lie Ahead

Uncensored is busily trying to hide the rest of the polling from Real Clear Politics behind the curtain.

There it was: 39 percent. Floor broke. Threshold crossed. The close of Barack Obama’s awful week. One more awful August. On Sunday, for the first time in his presidency, Obama’s public approval rating dipped below 40 percent in the Gallup Poll.

That is important, Too Tall, for sure, and it is not good for Obama. What is worse for the far right though, is that Obama's score is much better than the Tea Party's. Or that he bounced back to 41% the next day.

That is important, Too Tall, for sure, and it is not good for Obama. What is worse for the far right though, is that Obama's score is much better than the Tea Party's. Or that he bounced back to 41% the next day.

The Tea Party isn't running for President.

Todd is guilty of fuzzy math, Uncensored is guilty of fuzzy mind, and saveliberty has a good point.

The facts are (1) Obama is not in a warm and happy place, (2) the Tea Party is in a worse place, which means (3) the GOP candidate will have to draw from the centrists and independents, only a few of which are Tea Party minded.

Forum List

Back