Tea Party Officials Sneak Into Courthouse After Polls Close And Gets Locked In

no, you were making things up when you said the lock was *jimmied* and when you said they'd broken in.

And also when you put forth the theory that the sheriff was taking bribes from the tea party.

I don't know nuttin' about no bribes either. You can put that on your list of phantom quotes you can't track down.

Nor did I say the lock was "jimmied". That was a question. Same list as above.

no, you were making things up when you said the lock was *jimmied* and when you said they'd broken in.

And also when you put forth the theory that the sheriff was taking bribes from the tea party.

I don't know nuttin' about no bribes either. You can put that on your list of phantom quotes you can't track down.

:eusa_liar:

Is KG seeing things that weren't there?? :D

You guys still arguing about this?

Good grief! :lol:

Here's the Hinds County Courthouse:

card00268_fr.jpg

Tell me you could see from the outside if there are people inside?

If you found a door open while expecting to find people inside counting ballots...you'd walk right in.

card00268_fr.jpg

If you found a door open while expecting to find people inside counting ballots...you'd walk right in.

That's weird -- looks to me pretty obvious where you're supposed to walk in. They spared no expense to make that clear. Yet I don't see a door marked "Employees only".

Must be around the back, behind the bushes.

Also that's a daytime scene, not the "dark, locked courthouse" at 2 a.m. described in the story. Now being dark and being 2 a.m. --- would there not be uh, lights on if somebody was "counting ballots"? Or is the Mississippi Tea Party equipped with night vision goggles?

Last edited:

card00268_fr.jpg

That's weird -- looks to me pretty obvious where you're supposed to walk in. They spared no expense to make that clear. Yet I don't see a door marked "Employees only".

Also that's a daytime scene, not the "dark, locked courthouse" at 2 a.m. described in the story. Now being dark and being 2 a.m. --- would there not be uh, lights on if somebody was "counting ballots"? Or is the Mississippi Tea Party equipped with night vision goggles?

You see the size of the building, you don't think there are interior offices with no external windows?

Plus, courthouse officials would want to restrict access to a single door, likely not the front door.

And why would a door be unlocked if everyone had left? That's just stupid.

If I found an open door at the courthouse on election night and all the precincts had not reported, it would be obvious that the count was not complete...otherwise why would a courthouse door be left unsecured?

card00268_fr.jpg

You see the size of the building, you don't think there are interior offices with no external windows?

Plus, courthouse officials would want to restrict access to a single door, likely not the front door.

If I found an open door at the courthouse on election night and all the precincts had not reported, it would be obvious that the count was not complete...otherwise why would a courthouse door be left unsecured?

I left out an obvious question, but since you insist on the setup...

Given a building that big, and the possibility that your expected party might not be visible from the outside........ why wouldn't you phone them before you came in to determine where they were (and indeed, if they were even there)? More tellingly, why wouldn't you phone them ahead to open a door so that you could get in and join them?

The only answers are either: (1) they didn't have a phone with them; OR (2) they weren't coming to meet anyone after all-- they were just infiltrating for purposes at which we can only guess.

We know (1) isn't the case because once locked in they called the local party chair to get themselves out. Note that they didn't call the sheriff -- the guy who could and eventually did let them out -- they called a party official.

Why would they do that?

We did all this before - the only reason I bumped today was to link that list above -- where Mississippi is Number One. Mississippi-- where a sheriff "investigates" and finds nothing wrong with a band of brigands sneaking into a building where ballots were being counted through an unauthorized entrance -- and even after that investigation still doesn't know whether the door works. :thup:

Last edited:

Given a building that big, and the possibility that your expected party might not be visible from the outside........ why wouldn't you phone them before you came in to determine where they were (and indeed, if they were even there)? More tellingly, why wouldn't you phone them ahead to open a door so that you could get in and join them?

The only answers are either: (1) they didn't have a phone with them; OR (2) they weren't coming to meet anyone after all-- they were just infiltrating for purposes at which we can only guess.

We know (1) isn't the case because once locked in they called the local party chair to get themselves out. Note that they didn't call the sheriff -- the guy who could and eventually did let them out -- they called a party official.

Why would they do that?

We did all this before - the only reason I bumped today was to link that list above -- where Mississippi is Number One. Mississippi-- where a sheriff "investigates" and finds nothing wrong with a band of brigands sneaking into a building where ballots were being counted through an unauthorized entrance -- and even after that investigation still doesn't know whether the door works. :thup:

Lol.

Why would they do that?

Simple.

A) They expected election officials to still be at the courthouse because there were precincts that hadn't reported...which was the reason they went to the courthouse in the first place. The open door confirmed that the courthouse was still occupied.

B) They called the party leader...who was supporting the incumbent, not the tea party candidate...to determine why they couldn't find the ballot counters.

C) We KNOW that elections officials were at the courthouse until at least 11:30 pm...long after normal courthouse business hours...it is no stretch at all for these Tea Party officials to believe that they were still at the courthouse later...especially in light of two facts - the some precincts had not reported, and a door to the courthouse was unlocked.

What a bunch of bumbling fools.....

Mississippi Tea Party Goes Watergate

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning after polls closed in Mississippi’s GOP primary for U.S. Senate, a campaign staffer for Tea Party challenger Chris McDaniel was found locked inside a county courthouse with a a top Tea Party activist and a consultant for the Mississippi Baptist Christian Action Commission.

According to the Hinds County Sheriff’s Department, they gained access to the building around 2 a.m. then called the chair of the county Republican Party when they realized that they were locked inside.

It’s unclear what the three were doing inside the courthouse. Election officials had been tallying the vote from Tuesday’s primary but had long since left. In a statement on Wednesday, a McDaniel campaign spokesman said that the Tea Partier “had sent people to the Hinds courthouse to obtain the outstanding numbers and observe the count.” However, it’s unclear what could have been observed inside a dark, locked courthouse.

Well, if they broke in they couldn't get locked in.

Most likely somebody locked them in while they were verifying the count.

It’s unclear what the three were doing inside the courthouse. Election officials had been tallying the vote from Tuesday’s primary but had long since left. In a statement on Wednesday, a McDaniel campaign spokesman said that the Tea Partier “had sent people to the Hinds courthouse to obtain the outstanding numbers and observe the count.” However, it’s unclear what could have been observed inside a dark, locked courthouse.

Most likely some liberal asshole locked them in while they were verifying the count.

Linky?

Staphanie will excuse anything....Maybe they got lost walking their dog and ended up inside the courthouse at 2am!!

Then they called their boss to let them know they...uh might be late in the morning. lol

Excuse me, but what law did they break?

What is hilarious is the way libs swallow these stories and yet they look the other way when Obama uses the IRS to harass conservatives, uses the NSA to spy on us, does nothing while Russian tanks invade the Ukraine, while Iraq is under attack from somebody Obama released from prison after he abandoned it, while Obama is gutting the military, while he releases 5 Taliban generals in return for one deserter, while 60,000 Honduran and Guatemalan children flood our borders because of his stupid executive orders.

This silly story is really a great counter-balance to all of the death and destruction Obama is personally responsible for. The Administration is now begging Iran for help in Iraq.

My guess is it's difficult to hear about all of this watching the usual left leaning media sources like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, or The Daily Show. It's little wonder that you don't think any of this has any importance. Your main-streamers are simply ignoring it and tailoring your news to fit the Obama Administration's agenda.

Oh, did you know that while all of this is going on Obama is in Palm Springs vacationing?

Last edited:
Staphanie will excuse anything....Maybe they got lost walking their dog and ended up inside the courthouse at 2am!!

Then they called their boss to let them know they...uh might be late in the morning. lol

Excuse me, but what law did they break?

What is hilarious is the way libs swallow these stories and yet they look the other way when Obama uses the IRS to harass conservatives, uses the NSA to spy on us, does nothing while Russian tanks invade the Ukraine, while Iraq is under attack from somebody Obama released from prison after he abandoned it, while Obama is gutting the military, while he releases 5 Taliban generals in return for one deserter, while 60,000 Honduran and Guatemalan children flood our borders because of his stupid executive orders.

This silly story is really a great counter-balance to all of the death and destruction Obama is personally responsible for. The Administration is now begging Iran for help in Iraq.

My guess is it's difficult to hear about all of this watching the usual left leaning media sources like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, or The Daily Show. It's little wonder that you don't think any of this has any importance. Your main-streamers are simply ignoring it and tailoring your news to fit the Obama Administration's agenda.

Oh, did you know that while all of this is going on Obama is in Palm Springs vacationing?

Obviously the far left can not read:

The sheriff’s department has since exonerated the three, stating in a release: “Based on our findings and subsequent conclusion, there is no reason to believe that the three individuals engaged in any criminal activity nor do we believe any laws were broken. Our investigation revealed that the three individuals were able to enter the courthouse through a side-door marked for employees only. This door was either propped-open or was malfunctioning at the time of entry.”

Most likely some liberal asshole locked them in while they were verifying the count.

Linky?

I amended my original post.

The security staff may or may not have been liberals.

The whole article answers no questions and makes a lot of wild suppositions. That doesn't stop Goose from running away with his imagination simply by reading the title, which is pretty deceptive.

Maybe we should make a federal case out of somebody getting locked inside a courthouse by incompetent security staff, and while we're at it, why don't we file charges against those traffic cones in New Jersey.

A common tactical ploy Democrats have been using is making everything the opposition does appear illegal. That way if they get caught doing worse they have an excuse. Another is Obama heading off many of his illegal acts by giving a preemptive speech against it. He appears to be not involved when in fact he is deeply involved. Any other surprise revelations are simply, "Uh....I heard about this.....uh.......on the news Friday, and uh....I'm mad aboot it.....uh.....and I will not rest till the responsible parties answer for this.....uh......travesty......".

Forum List

Back