Boston cops found four children in "squalid conditions" at a drag party alongside drugs and sex toys

So show us the 'Pride' Parades held by hetero kiddie rapers and fetishists. post a pic of their flags and their 'educational literature' they spread around in schools and libraries.
I've already commented that I'm no fan of all the pride bullshit and goes for being proud of anything you had nothing to do with, like your ethnicity, skin color, or the country you were born in.

None of that really has nothin g to do with the fact that all kinds of parents can be shit parents and the homosexuals and trans people do not have the market cornered on that particular thing.

I've already commented that I'm no fan of all the pride bullshit and goes for being proud of anything you had nothing to do with, like your ethnicity, skin color, or the country you were born in.

None of that really has nothin g to do with the fact that all kinds of parents can be shit parents and the homosexuals and trans people do not have the market cornered on that particular thing.

*sigh*

Is that why straight pedos go after girls and boys?
You would have to come up with a source that would proof a straight person going after boys - as for pedos - well sick fucks anyway and in any direction.
So to forward a "straight pedo" is pure nonsense, or a sign of being totally misinformed.

In the most prominent and sickening pedo case in Belgium - raping and murdering 3-5 year old boys - even women participated.

You would have to come up with a source that would proof a straight person going after boys - as for pedos - well sick fucks anyway and in any direction.
So to forward a "straight pedo" is pure nonsense, or a sign of being totally misinformed.

In the most prominent and sickening pedo case in Belgium - raping and murdering 3-5 year old boys - even women participated.
Hey pknopp - another dislike - thanks, you never disappoint.

So what exactly do you "dislike"? that pedos are sick fucks who have no fixed sexual preference? or that women were involved in sick pedo activities and murder of 3-5 year old boys?
Feel free to explain your pervert thoughts, opinions and feelings.

I'm a reasonable man. They deserve their day in court.

But, if they are found guilty they should be executed. No appeals, no nut house, no jail time, no stay of execution, no nothing. Executed within 24 hours, denied any access to the media, their bodies cremated and their public records erased.

I would be willing to do the execution myself free of charge in a fast and humane manner.

Kid diddlers, drug dealers, and people who go out and intentionally kill others should be executed and their existence erased. It shouldn't be left up to the state. They should be federal crimes mandating execution and nothing else.

And the Boston herald

I would be willing to do the execution myself free of charge in a fast and humane manner.

Kid diddlers, drug dealers, and people who go out and intentionally kill others should be executed and their existence erased. It shouldn't be left up to the state. They should be federal crimes mandating execution and nothing else.

Noted for irony.

Maybe when we reach the point where people can go to a drag party with four children locked away and nobody cares, and city officials try to hide it, I think we've gotten a bit too tolerant.

Yes, this is a real, tragic story from South Boston over the past weekend.

Police were called to a transgender "drag" party at an apartment in South Boston because someone there had died, but the people at the party tried to keep the cops out of the dwelling. The cops found out why when they got inside and found drugs, drag queens, sex toys, a dead body, and four children locked up and living in "squalid" conditions.

According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.
“All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” they wrote.

It was a celebration of pride and love is love

Friggin Sickos

I wonder how many were " advocates" and " activists "

View attachment 797460

Leftard deflection in 3...2....1
Libs are going to accuse you of being intolerant of homosexuals

Aint that right, Golfing Gator ?

Hey pknopp - another dislike - thanks, you really never disappoint.
So what exactly do you "dislike"? that pedos are sick fucks who have no fixed sexual preference? or that women were involved in sick pedo activities and murder of 3-5 year old boys?

You have to say something worth replying to, to expect a reply. Inane rants are not worth replying to.

So it's okay when faggots do it then, right? I mean if we can find a hetero gimp who does it then faggots gets a pass in your mind?

Hey pknopp - another dislike - thanks, you really never disappoint.

I meant to quote this post in #53, but they're all alike, so it can stand as well.

So it's okay when faggots do it then, right? I mean if we can find a hetero gimp who does it then faggots gets a pass in your mind?
Where did I say it was OK?

I said that gay and trans people don't have the market cornered on being shit parents.

You people only care about this shit when a gay person does it.

I just wonder why you people don't give a shit when hetero parents are guilty of the same things.

Who says we don't? What we see are the left actually trying to protect these weirdos.........giving them cover. We don't give cover to bad parents......

Dear deflecter We do

Throw catholic priest who abuse kids into woodchoppers to

I'd bet the farm those kids were being sexually abused

But love is love
Pride !

Whats your excuse for the deflect
any "priest"

"ordained" after about 1962 is not properly ordained (unless ordained by a BISHOP who was properly ordained and followed the proper formula/ procedure, etc, but that is rare), therefore NOT a Catholic priest. The molesters in the Church are mostly infiltrators who DESPISE the Church and infiltrated so as to destroy it.

Not many people know the truth of what is happening in the Catholic Church

Not many CARE

They should... it's the Original Church.. (booted out of the Vatican in 1958)

biggest story of the century

Told my wife about this and she didn't believe it at first.

She said "drag queens, kids, drugs, sex toys and a dead body? That's not real. That sounds like an episode of law and order SVU".

Makes us both sick. Everytime you turn around some fag is doing shit with a kid. Or are mad they can't talk about sex with a kid. Or one of them saying we should change kids genders. Or teach them about gay shit in public schools.

She worries I'll come across one messing with a kid because I'll end up in jail when I kill him. I had a experience as a kid with a pedo and while it didn't end up as bad as it could have it left me with a deep seeded hatred of them I don't know if I can control.

Forum List

Back