Tea Party House member-elect wants his Government Heathcare...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...now!!!! Dammit!!!!

GOP frosh: Where's my health care?

A conservative Maryland physician elected to Congress on an anti-Obamacare platform surprised fellow freshmen at a Monday orientation session by demanding to know why his government-subsidized health care plan takes a month to kick in.

“He stood up and asked the two ladies who were answering questions why it had to take so long, what he would do without 28 days of health care,” said a congressional staffer who saw the exchange.

“Harris then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap,” added the aide, who was struck by the similarity to Harris’s request and the public option he denounced as a gateway to socialized medicine.

Harris hammered [Democratic opponent] Kratovil on health care throughout a bitter fall campaign, despite the fact that the conservative Democrat voted twice against the reform package backed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), a close Kratovil ally....

Read more: GOP frosh: Where's my health care? - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

lol, doesn't take long does it?

I love the irony. Conservatives don't mind taking the free ride, as long as not everyone gets in.

seems funny that this guy who is apparently pretty well off (being a doctor and all) need the government to "subsidize" his health care. hahaha ridiculous. im sure hes never had to deal with a probationary period where typically for the first 90 days you receive no benefits of any kind. what a jack ass.

...now!!!! Dammit!!!!

A conservative Maryland physician elected to Congress on an anti-Obamacare platform surprised fellow freshmen at a Monday orientation session by demanding to know why his government-subsidized health care plan takes a month to kick in.

“He stood up and asked the two ladies who were answering questions why it had to take so long, what he would do without 28 days of health care,” said a congressional staffer who saw the exchange.

“Harris then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap,” added the aide, who was struck by the similarity to Harris’s request and the public option he denounced as a gateway to socialized medicine.

Harris hammered [Democratic opponent] Kratovil on health care throughout a bitter fall campaign, despite the fact that the conservative Democrat voted twice against the reform package backed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), a close Kratovil ally....

Not as bad as you want him to pay for yours.

...now!!!! Dammit!!!!

pay for what? your not specifying any argument here.

Last edited:
What we pay for Medicare and Medicaid is already more than what we'd pay for Universal Health Care.

...now!!!! Dammit!!!!

I have healthcare through my employer.

...now!!!! Dammit!!!!

I have healthcare through my employer.

So do government employees. Their pick of the best for profit plans around.

Probably less out of pocket than you do.

Not the same as Obamacare.

Hey retard,

Try qouting the entire article next time:

"Nix said Harris, who is the father of five, wasn’t being hypocritical – he was just pointing out the inefficiency of government-run health care. "

-sPORk

Forum List

Back