tea party caucus requests 1 billion in earmarks

As I have predicted. How long before those who voted for the baggers say "well they are not really conservatives"?

Its YOU guys who came out against ear marks you fucktard.

So I am curious TM....are you FOR earmarks?

They are like 1% of the budget and many are good ideas.

I examine them one by one for vailidity.

Your team on the other hand uses them and then spews against them like they were the CAUSE of our deficits when it was really two unpaid for wars and deregulation of the lending industry.

lol....really? I wonder how many winter coats that "1%" of the budet would buy the poor.

Tea party caucus is going to get a pass for anything they do from these fools

As I have predicted. How long before those who voted for the baggers say "well they are not really conservatives"?

You are too smart and too wise to comment on something without knowing the facts.

The TP Caucus came into existance a month before the end of FY 2010....the stats offered are disingenuos.

No one denied that many in the TP caucus were on the earmark bandwagon before they decided enough was enough.

TM sucked you right in USC.......she is making you look silly.

Tea party caucus is going to get a pass for anything they do from these fools

No more of a pass than any other caucus.
They screw up, they will hear from me.

Your "data" is spun.....and now that you know it you refuse to admit the err of your ways and you continue to support it.

Whatever works for you.

Fuck you , put me on ignore you fucking shitlipped chicken shit who cant even comment on teh fact that these assholes sold out your ideals in about two seconds.

You ignore all kinds of facts so why would I fucking care if you ignored me.

What are the alleged earmarks for? If they help in job creation and ultimately pay for themselves in the long run then I don't see the problem.

hence the argument of earmarks overall. some people believe that they do create jobs and add to the economy, some believe that they are waste. its a truly fundamental argument.

this issue here is that the Tea Party campaigned on reigning in spending and cutting the deficit. what we end up seeing though is business as usual. its just a lot of political double speak.

i am not for or against earmarks, as the account for less than 1% of the overall budget. I understand their usefulness at times, but i also believe that some people abuse the power by forcing them into bills in exchange for a yes vote.

No, what you see here is a report that doesn't give any specifics.

You are too smart and too wise to comment on something without knowing the facts.

The TP Caucus came into existance a month before the end of FY 2010....the stats offered are disingenuos.

No one denied that many in the TP caucus were on the earmark bandwagon before they decided enough was enough.

TM sucked you right in USC.......she is making you look silly.

No matter how silly I get I will still be brilliant whan compared to baggers.
You see I can admit to being wrong unlike most baggers.

Bachmann and 13 of her Tea Party Caucus colleagues did not request any earmarks in the last Fiscal Year, according to CAGW's annual Congressional Pig Book. But others have requested millions of dollars in special projects.

Rep. Robert Aderholt (R-Ala.), for one, attached his name to 69 earmarks in the last fiscal year, for a total of $78,263,000. The 41 earmarks Rep. Rodney Alexander (R-La.) requested were worth $65,395,000. Rep. Todd Tiahrt (R-Kan.) wanted $63,400,000 for 39 special projects, and Rep. Rob Bishop (R-Utah) wanted $93,980,000 set aside for 47 projects.

Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) takes the prize as the Tea Partier with his name on the most earmarks. Rehberg's office requested funding for 88 projects, either solely or by co-signing earmarks requests with Sens. Max Baucus (D) and Jon Tester (D), at a cost of $100,514,200. On his own, Rehberg requested 20 earmarks valued at more than $9.6 million.

More than one member can sign onto an earmark. Still, there are 29 caucus members who requested on their own or joined requests for more than $10 million in earmark funding, and seven who wanted more than $50 million in funding.

They are making their wish lists for NOTHING??????

Yet you haven't replied.

Why should he? Many of us already replied with the truth about what TM posted.
It would be redundant for LSL to reply with the same thing.

WTF?????

How can you have others reply for your support of this bailing on the earmarks by the tea party?????

Do you read the responses?

NO ONE BAILED.....

the data is regarding earmarks during the FY 2010....the TP Caucus came into existance one month before FY 2010 ENDED...

No one deny's that all politiicans, including those in the TP Caucus put in for earmarks in the past....but the platform of the caucus was NO MORE EARMARKS MOVING FORWARD!

Until 2011 budget is tapped into, this is a non debate......YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING.

It is like a drug user following rehab saying "no more drugs" and then someone calling him a liar becasue they found out he was using drugs years earlier.

Bullcrap!
The TP came into existence in Jan or so of 2009.
Remember hos they got thei tea bagger nickname?
Send a tea bag to your congressperson.

You can use that cacus word if you want to try and evade truth, but was any candidate running for congress on the tea party ticket?
I did not see any on my ballot.

Last edited:
Bullcrap!

You can use that cacus word if you want to try and evade truth, but was any candidate running for congress on the tea party ticket?

If teabaggers didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Bullcrap!

OK...

The Tea Party Caucus doesnt exist.

Whatever....if it makes you feel better, go for it.

Bullcrap!

FYI....I dont recall seeing anyone running on the Black ticket.

But there is a Black caucus.

Go ahead...now spin that into me being a racist.

Bullcrap!

If teabaggers didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Really?

Give me a lie a tea partyer said to you.

Typical "I dont agree with them so they are idiots and liars" rhetoric.

Forum List

Back