Tea Party Candidate, Protesters Besiege Bus Of YMCA Campers Mistaken For Migrant Kids

OK, now fox news is believable

fox news latino?

never heard of them before

but how miraculous they have the TEA PARTY in there

I guess you have never been to Fox News' website. There is a real big button, Fox News Latino. Warning: They report news differently to the Hispanics.

fox news latino?

I guess you have never been to Fox News' website. There is a real big button, Fox News Latino. Warning: They report news differently to the Hispanics.

Latinos can switch channels and watch Fox smear them or kiss them, depending.

The freaking world is falling apart and the radical left is worried about a potential republican candidate for state representative? Eric Holder shipped illegal guns to Mexico and Barry Hussein covered it up including the murder of two Border Patrol agents and several hundred Mex civilians.

This put me in mind of the great scene in Slapshot where the townies come out to protest the hockey team and fan buses,

and they all get mooned out of the bus windows.

The freaking world is falling apart and the radical left is worried about a potential republican candidate for state representative? Eric Holder shipped illegal guns to Mexico and Barry Hussein covered it up including the murder of two Border Patrol agents and several hundred Mex civilians.

Get a grip, Poindexter. It's never quite as funny when it's YOUR guys is it?

Blame us (American citizens ) first for this MESS

everyone else last

Last edited:
Can't fake stupid: the proof is Tea Party Candidate, Protesters Besiege Bus Of YMCA Campers Mistaken For Migrant Kids

fox news latino?

Latinos can switch channels and watch Fox smear them or kiss them, depending.
Or they can just tune them out completely.

If Harriet Tubman were running her Underground Railroad, today.

Today's GOP would be making sure the runaway slaves would be sent back to their owners for "breaking the law".

:thup: True story.

If Harriet Tubman were running her Underground Railroad, today.

Today's GOP would be making sure the runaway slaves would be sent back to their owners for "breaking the law".

:thup: True story.

there is nothing true that comes from you and your dishonest buddies

Forum List

Back