Tea Party Baggers Use Tea Bag as a term

RWers and self-proclaimed conservatives ALWAYS play the victim card...its their favorite trick in the book.

Thank you.
I got such a laugh from your comment.

For your information, not that I have to justify jack-shit to you or that you care or you'll believe me, but just about an hour ago I had a talk with my youngest child about just this! Playing the victim. I pointed out the fact that he does it often and I gave him examples. I then told him that we are responsible for our own life, we create our own experiences and you can't go through life blaming others.

So for you to sit there at your computer and post assumptions that us self-proclaimed coservatives ALWAYS play the victim card is ignorant and a big fail!
It's you CON$ervative Cry-Babies who have been claiming VICTIMHOOD for decades.
You say you are a victim of:
The liberal news
The liberal schools
The liberal courts
The liberal press
The liberal movies
The liberal trial lawyers
The liberal environmentalists
The liberal scientists
The liberal professors
The liberal Hollywood
The liberal judges
Everybody and their cousin picks on you poor dear sweet little CONS. :eusa_boohoo:

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

Its the Tea Baggers themselves that came up with the term, it didn't come from anyone else.

They just pounced on it once they realized these mad hatters were going around calling themselves that...while willingly and happily swinging tea bags dangling over their heads.

49izadw.gif

hey libs this kid is only 15. can you spare him some huggies and a pacifier ???? :razz:

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

Its the Tea Baggers themselves that came up with the term, it didn't come from anyone else.

They just pounced on it once they realized these mad hatters were going around calling themselves that...while willingly and happily swinging tea bags dangling over their heads.

49izadw.gif

Yes we did and for good reason. We are dipping our balls on the faces of the progressives in the repub and democrat parties.

Are you a progressive...well here are my nuts in your face biatch.

watch it !!! he's only 15. you may be contributing to the delinquency of liberal

well jezze, the highly edumacted Maddow must think for some reason this topic (calling people teabaggers) is something that is HIGH on the list in the people minds that they GIVE A SHIT about.:lol:

Last edited:
I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "they're" not their. How am I supposed to believe that your logic and reasoning are worth believing if you can't even get that simple grammatical rule correct?

well jezze, the highly edumacted Maddow must think for some reason this topic (calling people teabaggers) is something that is HIGH on the list in the people minds that they GIVE A SHIT about.:lol:

And yet...here you are. Here a few others are. LOL indeed. :lol:

I can't resist the pure entertainment of anti-tea party people making themselves look like morons by using the term tea-bagger as if it were a negative. sorry guys :)

Last edited:
STFU...a winning argument every time.

LOL the funny thing is...im not a kool-aid drinker, though you paint me as one. I'm pro-life, pro-term limits, pro-gun rights...

But feel free to keep drinking the CPAC kool-aid yourself.

All the anti-teabaggers teabag themselves every time they think they are deriding us with the term....i LOVE it :lol:
So now Stuttering LimpTard is an "anti-teabagger." :rofl:

November 11, 2009
RUSH: Folks, we have reached a tipping point in vulgarity, perhaps. President Clinton has once again demeaned himself by using a phrase describing a perverse sexual act, "teabagging," as an attack and slur on Americans he used to lead!

November 11, 2009
RUSH: Of course, this demonstrates the esteemed President Clinton and anyone else who uses that vulgar phrase has for their audience. We have no evidence that Democrats are offended by anybody using the phrase teabagging, but Macaca? Oh-ho-ho! Macaca? We gotta drive George Allen outta politics! He used the word Macaca! But President Clinton can run around and call us teabaggers without consequence?

All the anti-teabaggers teabag themselves every time they think they are deriding us with the term....i LOVE it :lol:
So now Stuttering LimpTard is an "anti-teabagger." :rofl:

November 11, 2009
RUSH: Folks, we have reached a tipping point in vulgarity, perhaps. President Clinton has once again demeaned himself by using a phrase describing a perverse sexual act, "teabagging," as an attack and slur on Americans he used to lead!

November 11, 2009
RUSH: Of course, this demonstrates the esteemed President Clinton and anyone else who uses that vulgar phrase has for their audience. We have no evidence that Democrats are offended by anybody using the phrase teabagging, but Macaca? Oh-ho-ho! Macaca? We gotta drive George Allen outta politics! He used the word Macaca! But President Clinton can run around and call us teabaggers without consequence?

And rush further proves he is an idiot. :lol:

Man you are just full of funny shit.

Forum List

Back