TDS Media/Dems .. proven Liars

Lumpy gets bumpy..

It looks like the fearless lefty House leadership are going full monty on the Trump investigations now, they won't be satisfied until they've investigated ever suspicious orifice.. (several times) .. :th_waiting::th_waiting::th_waiting::hands:

The only liars are republicans.

Turn on your TV dumb ass....

The Tards on cnn and msnbctard are crying the blues...

I love all the sad faces...

That dyke maddow looked like she was going to cry...…...

I am looking forward to some Tard setting their self on Fire....

Is life good or what.....:fu:

I love watching the Demtards cry like Bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we having fun or what?

This will haunt the Tards forever...…….

They have been proven full of shit yet again...…..

I am loving every moment of there misery.

... :party: .. :beer: ... Welcome to the USMB elongobardi

Thank you.

I hope you fools are this happy when the shit hits the fan. Rump is a liar and a cheat. I do not need a report to say so. It is clear every time his ass opens and out come words the aggrandize him and says he is the greatest.
Trump violence.jpg

The only liars are republicans.

Turn on your TV dumb ass....

The Tards on cnn and msnbctard are crying the blues...

I love all the sad faces...

That dyke maddow looked like she was going to cry...…...

I am looking forward to some Tard setting their self on Fire....

Is life good or what.....:fu:
Crybaby Boomers

Why wouldn't they cry? It always got their Mommies and Daddies to toe the line.

I hope you fools are this happy when the shit hits the fan. Rump is a liar and a cheat. I do not need a report to say so. It is clear every time his ass opens and out come words the aggrandize him and says he is the greatest.View attachment 251829

Stop your whining. All you have done is make him look better and Democrats look like the liars they are. I’ll send you a case of tissues so you can cry like the wimps you are.

I havent seen so many utterly ridiculous flights of fancy logic chains since just after the election and the left was putting forward ways Hillary could still be president.

...cause ya see, the special prosecutor really isnt special, he's gonna farm it out to the next guy, who is the real, for sure, special prosecutor from some other jurisdiction. See, that jurisdiction runs on magic, and it that magical kingdom there was collusion. provable, chargeable collusion that represented an undermining of our democratic process, flipped the presidential election and turned the president of the United States into a Russian asset. Just click your heels together three times and mutter "we didnt lose, we didnt lose, we didnt lose" and all that shit is true.

It's utterly ludicrous- and set to get ludicrouser as these fucks gyrate their logic until their jaws shatter and declare the end of the investigation only the beginning of the real one.

I hope you fools are this happy when the shit hits the fan. Rump is a liar and a cheat. I do not need a report to say so. It is clear every time his ass opens and out come words the aggrandize him and says he is the greatest.View attachment 251829
The only trouble with President Trump is that he does tell the truth, he cheated no man, but he acts like a man who has been wrongfully framed and proven he did not collude with the Russians. Some of his detractors are projecting their crimes upon this innocent man.

I havent seen so many utterly ridiculous flights of fancy logic chains since just after the election and the left was putting forward ways Hillary could still be president.

...cause ya see, the special prosecutor really isnt special, he's gonna farm it out to the next guy, who is the real, for sure, special prosecutor from some other jurisdiction. See, that jurisdiction runs on magic, and it that magical kingdom there was collusion. provable, chargeable collusion that represented an undermining of our democratic process, flipped the presidential election and turned the president of the United States into a Russian asset. Just click your heels together three times and mutter "we didnt lose, we didnt lose, we didnt lose" and all that shit is true.

It's utterly ludicrous- and set to get ludicrouser as these fucks gyrate their logic until their jaws shatter and declare the end of the investigation only the beginning of the real one.
Financing Bitter Glass-Ceiling Politics

You mean,"Click their high heels." The witch-hunting witches are all dolled up like AO-C sluts in order to eventually get some of that #MeToo extortion loot..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back