TDS: L.A. Times' O.J. Simpson Obituary Temporarily Made It About Trump

It's not even about wishing Trump to be in prison. If so, the "journalist" would not have written Trump into a part of the story about getting out of prison.

It's about their minds being constantly on Trump to the point that he intrudes in their thoughts and words when they try to do a non-Trump story.

It's like a guy at a restaurant with his wife, but his mind was on the busty waitres. He might say, "she did a good job, I'll leave a nice tit, uh tip."

Trump lives rent free 7/24/365 in the heads of the mentally unstable Left. The Left have the IQ of believing the moon is gaseous and no clue as to what a female is.

Remember how angry OJ defenders made you? It was so obvious OJ did it yet they insisted he didn't do it.

FF to Trump saying he could shoot someone and not lose one vote. He has 4 cases against him. 92 counts. It's even more obvious that Trump is guilty than it was OJ and yet here you Republicans are, acting as foolish as OJ defenders. NO difference.

Remember how angry OJ defenders made you? It was so obvious OJ did it yet they insisted he didn't do it.

FF to Trump saying he could shoot someone and not lose one vote. He has 4 cases against him. 92 counts. It's even more obvious that Trump is guilty than it was OJ and yet here you Republicans are, acting as foolish as OJ defenders. NO difference.
Stalin convicted millions to gulags too.

What’s your point?

Stalin convicted millions to gulags too.

What’s your point?

Think about this. Trump committed crimes. Several. And he's threatening his political rivals of retribution if he wins. Threatening to weaponize the justice department.

All his paranoias, he's going to unleash on his political opponents. Must be why 24 of his former aids say he should NEVER be near the White House ever again.

You're an OJ defender. Basically 20 years after Trump's dead, you'll finally admit he "crossed all those lines" but you just didn't care.

Think about this. Trump committed crimes. Several. And he's threatening his political rivals of retribution if he wins. Threatening to weaponize the justice department.

All his paranoias, he's going to unleash on his political opponents. Must be why 24 of his former aids say he should NEVER be near the White House ever again.

You're an OJ defender. Basically 20 years after Trump's dead, you'll finally admit he "crossed all those lines" but you just didn't care.
You’re delusional.

You’re delusional.

Come on man. Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose one vote. You are proving him right. 4 cases, 92 counts, and just like OJ defenders, no amount of evidence is going to sway you. You're going to buy the "witch hunt" argument.

Maybe 16 years from now your nominee will admit Trump was a con man. Maybe it will be someone who says what no other Republican would ever say.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Forum List

Back