Inflation has fallen a lot since the Inflation Reduction Act was signed last summer.

Follow the weather and its effects on harvests -- particularly the cereal crops . Things look very worrying . Separately look at that Texas Fake burn of 18000 cows. 100% False Flag .Arson .

Follow the weather and its effects on harvests -- particularly the cereal crops .

Yep, the lack of rain will be a problem. But the good news is it gives people like Harry something else to blame on the current POTSUS

1687956945300.png

So, you truly are this unhappy with life.

Gotcha.

Personally, I am glad that inflation has slowed down so maybe the Fed will slow down as well.
got no problems....nice federal retirement....much better than SS.....great health care.....own a house......new car every few years.....yea im unhappy....like i said gator you make up a lot of shit....

got no problems....nice federal retirement....much better than SS.....great health care.....own a house......new car every few years.....yea im unhappy....like i said gator you make up a lot of shit....

Then why are all your post so whiney?

Why are you not capable of going "yep, it is good that inflation has slowed down"?

Forum List

Back