tax returns

Individual tax returns are nobody's business except the person filing them and the IRS. Seems like a lot of noise being made over nothing. I could give a shit about Romney's taxes or Obama's either. The only tax returns I care about are my own. You can bet that if there was a problem with Romney's tax returns, the IRS would be on him like a duck on a June Bug. It would be on all the news channels.

Individual tax returns are nobody's business except the person filing them and the IRS. Seems like a lot of noise being made over nothing. I could give a shit about Romney's taxes or Obama's either. The only tax returns I care about are my own. You can bet that if there was a problem with Romney's tax returns, the IRS would be on him like a duck on a June Bug. It would be on all the news channels.

yep it just goes to show you liberals are always Do as I say, not as I do people (for you liberals it's means you're hypocritical). Not to mention all these angry young democrats railing on rich people would get to see just how rich their leaders are.

You know republicans should pass a bill that all elected public officials should make their returns public, I doubt you'd get one democrat to sign on.

That'll be coming up soon.

Don't worry!

yep it just goes to show you liberals are always Do as I say, not as I do people (for you liberals it's means you're hypocritical). Not to mention all these angry young democrats railing on rich people would get to see just how rich their leaders are.

You know republicans should pass a bill that all elected public officials should make their returns public, I doubt you'd get one democrat to sign on.
Don't you just hate hypocrisy?

I wonder if any Republicans would sign on to that bill now.

Nancy Pelosi Downplays Tax Return Demand : Roll Call News

hmmmmm.....democrats dont want to release them....interesting, geee I wonder why????
Yeah, I wonder why someone would refuse to release their tax returns.

Because its none of your aristocratic business.
That must be why you tagged the OP with a winner tag, hypocrite!

2jdm7bm.jpg

hmmmmm.....democrats dont want to release them....interesting, geee I wonder why????

2jdm7bm.jpg

Harry Reid 2015: Government Employee who used his position to make tens of millions of dollars in Las Vegas real estate

Donald Trump 2015: Private citizen and real estates developer. On Forbes 400 for the past 3 decades

See the difference?

2jdm7bm.jpg

Harry Reid 2015: Government Employee who used his position to make tens of millions of dollars in Las Vegas real estate

Donald Trump 2015: Private citizen and real estates developer. On Forbes 400 for the past 3 decades

See the difference?
As an elected official, Trump's holdings stand to profit from his behavior as President.

Got it now, hypocrite?

Not for nothing, but I clicked on the link and it was Pelosi talking about Romney's tax returns. Well, after I got most of the way through the article, I thought something was fishy about it, so I looked up the date of the article.

It's dated July 19th, 2012.

Does the OP have anything that is relevant in 2017?

Forum List

Back