Tax return requirement to be on the ballot

Its good to see politicians not being so hacked out
“Show me in the Constitution where it says that’s a qualification for being president of the United States,” said Sen. James Brochin, a Baltimore County Democrat. “We can’t go along and make up rules when we don’t like the president of the United States.”

The Constitution already lays out the requirements needed to be President. Releasing your tax returns isn't one of them. This is an insipid waste of time.

“Show me in the Constitution where it says that’s a qualification for being president of the United States,” said Sen. James Brochin, a Baltimore County Democrat. “We can’t go along and make up rules when we don’t like the president of the United States.”

They are not making it a requirement to be the POTUS, just to be on the state ballot.

Every state has qualifications to meet to have your name on the ballot. This is really no different than requiring a certain number of signatures

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They are not making it a requirement to be the POTUS, just to be on the state ballot.

Every state has qualifications to meet to have your name on the ballot. This is really no different than requiring a certain number of signatures

Releasing personal information is not the same as gathering signatures.

Maybe the next republican that wins the presidency is a whore, so then these kids in maryland can require a full sexual history investigation.

This has gone beyond silly... it;s unprecedented that we have people literally trying to destroy a duly elected POTUS. Yes, people whined incessantly about Obama for 8 years, but there was no effort to literally destroy his presidency.

Maybe the next republican that wins the presidency is a whore, so then these kids in maryland can require a full sexual history investigation.

Didn’t they do that for some guy named Bill after he was elected?

Maryland made a state law for sexual history investigations for ballot access after some republican named bill won the presidency?
Link?

How much more of a whore can someone be than Trump is? Seems he fucks anything that moves

Didn’t they do that for some guy named Bill after he was elected?

Maryland made a state law for sexual history investigations for ballot access after some republican named bill won the presidency?
Link?

Not Maryland, but the Feds did hire someone to find all the details.

What about birth certificates?

Numerous states did propose laws requiring presidential/vice presidential candidates to submit certified copies of their birth certificates. Most of them died in committee, but AZ's had to be vetoed by Brewer.

Forum List

Back