I'd vote for Caligula over any democrat

What is worse, Clinton's rape of Brodderick and cigar use on intern Lewinsky or the Roy Moore stuff

• Clinton's was worse

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Moores was worse

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The MSM thinks that their OPPO smear campaigns have an effect, and that their battering of GOP lawmakers to be PC and to say their well rehearsed lines over and over again like trained seals will sway voters. Think again...

If 2016 proved anything its that PC politics is over, and that the MSM polls are skewed and worthless.

If Bill Clinton can rape Juanita Brodderick and shove a cigar up an intern, with no repercussions, and Trump can brag about his pussy grabbing penchant, with no repercussions, politics has become about policies, and ONLY about policies.

I hope the people of Alabama elect Roy Moore, and the US Senate has to deal with him. This MSM bullshit needs to stop, since its simply ineffective...

It is good to see people show their true colors. Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd vote for Caligula over any democrat
That's a good idea, what we've been doing isn't working so lets try putting psychotic Roman Emperors in charge...

After all, we already have Lucius Aurelius Commodus in the Oval Office.:dunno:

Not laughing at your content, only the thread title.

I love a funny, catchy thread title!

It is good to see people show their true colors. Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone

It is a shame that you use a photo of a military veteran then be a fucking worthless liberal... What a disgrace...

I use my photo from the day that I graduated Marine Corps boot camp.

And I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative. You see, that is the difference between you and I. I am not a whore for one party or the other. I would not set aside my morals or values just to vote for one “my” party.

It is a shame that you use a photo of a military veteran then be a fucking worthless liberal... What a disgrace...

And I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative. You see, that is the difference between you and I. I am not a whore for one party or the other. I would not set aside my morals or values just to vote for one “my” party.

Oh you are a moderate, who is too ashamed to admit he is a liberal... yeah I know the type...

Why do you believe Juanita Broadrick, but you do not believe the claims against Roy Moore?
Dan Rather On Clinton Rape Allegations: Even If They Turn Out To Be True, It Was A Long Time Ago
They are nervous about, number one, whether this information is accurate, whether it's really true or not. And then number two, even if it does it turns out to be true, it happened a long time ago and number three, they've gotta be figuring maybe, just maybe the American public has heard all they want to hear about this and are saying you know, "Next. Let's move on to the next thing."
Because Lying Dan said it was true about Bill, but you can see a Lame Stream Media hit job from a mile away...

Oh you are a moderate, who is too ashamed to admit he is a liberal... yeah I know the type...

No, I am not a moderate, I am a libertarian. I support smaller government and more personal freedoms. Since neither major party supports either of these things I do not support either of them.

One thing I am not is “moderate”, I do not do anything half way.

No, I am not a moderate, I am a libertarian. I support smaller government and more personal freedoms. Since neither major party supports either of these things I do not support either of them.

So do you waste a vote by pulling the lever for a independent? Or just stay at home when both choices are "bad"? We had to suffer 8 years of Obummer, and his dictatorial regime because 4 million voters decided that John McCain or Mitt Romney were lousy candidates. Did you think the same?

So do you waste a vote by pulling the lever for a independent? Or just stay at home when both choices are "bad"? We had to suffer 8 years of Obummer, and his dictatorial regime because 4 million voters decided that John McCain or Mitt Romney were lousy candidates. Did you think the same?

The last time I voted for a major party candidate was in 2000 and that guy invaded a sovereign nation that was not a threat to the US and caused the death of 5000 of my fellow service member and another 32,000 injured along with a trillion dollars wasted.

McCain and Romney were not better than Obama just like Trump was no better than Hillary.

The choice between Trump and Hillary was akin to choosing between syphilis and gonorrhea. One is not better or worse than the other.

I would have never voted for Hillary. She was a liar and corrupt. She had already been in public office and showed her colors. I voted for Trump so that Hillary would not be the president. I mean if you want to talk about putting your party over your country, just look at the leftist politicians.

(1). Politicians need not be evaluated on whether they would be good babysitters or Sunday school teachers, or whether you would want your daughter to date them. Some good and successful politicians would have failed on all of these counts.

(2). The most insidious and harmful type of Federal politician is one who artfully ignores or subverts the Constitution in order to bring about the changes that s/he desires. For anyone who is interested, I can outline, in detail, a large number of such initiatives undertaken by President Soetoro, which is why I consider him the Worst President Ever(!). He was not "incompetent," he was subversive. Thank God Hillary didn't win in 2016, as she would have been even "better" than was Barry.

(3). The accusations of "sexual abuse" by President Trump were uniformly not-credible, and the Voting Public ignored them. They were part of a campaign by people un-infected by desire for the truth, and "everyone" saw right through it. I would wager that not a single Trump voter decided to vote for HRC as a result of these accusations.

(4). The much-ballyhooed tape where Mr. Trump boasted about "grabbing women by their [private parts]" was nothing like what it was reported to be (and continues to be reported as). His statement was not about grabbing women by their [private parts] - an act which is physically impossible in any event - but rather, it was a statement about the privileges of wealth, fame, and power. In essence, his statement was that rich, powerful, famous people can get away with anything, even grabbing women by their sexual and quasi-sexual parts, with impunity. And one might note that even among the bevy of liars that the Democrats produced during the 2016 campaign, there was not a single one who complained that he had grabbed her by the [private part in question].

(5). Most of the accusations against Judge Moore come under the broad range of "conduct that makes one uncomfortable." It is said that he showed an unusual interest in teenage girls when he was well into his 30's. He doesn't explicitly deny this, and it is "icky," but certainly not illegal. And I dare say, no healthy 35 year old man can truthfully say that he has never found an 18 year old beauty to be attractive(!). It is presumed - based on 2017 mores and sensitivities - that if he "dated" a teenager at that time that he also had sexual congress with her. This is not a rational conclusion, particularly when you consider the circles he has always moved in. And amongst the accusers, NONE has indicated that they had sex with him outside marriage. None.

(6). The more serious accusations - of fondling girls, and in the worst case, a 14-year-old, might be credible, and they certainly have a ring of truth around them. But on the other hand, the Democrat operatives who have produced this woman (now over 50 years old) are certainly sophisticated enough to coach them in details that would make their accounts seem believable. Maybe they are telling the truth. Only two people know for sure, in each case.

(7). One must never forget in this whole matter that The Swamp has been totally against Judge Moore since the moment he announced his candidacy. The Swamp includes not only Democrats but also most of the Republicans with an interest in the matter - particularly one Mitch McConnell. So all of these people who are clutching their pearls at the thought of a "degenerate" in their midst after the Alabama election were totally set against him ever becoming a Senator even before any of this came out.

(8). Judge Moore is what one might describe as "a voice crying out in the wilderness." He is a lawyer and a politician who disdains the U.S. Supreme Court's decisions wherein they have "gone off the reservation" on matters of marriage, religion, privacy, and so on. In his view (and in mine, coincidentally), there is NO Constitutional "right of privacy," there is NO "wall of separation between Church and State," and the Federal government has NO right to tell the states what they can provide for in their marriage laws. When Judge Moore swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, he meant it. But that did and does not include protecting and defending the Supreme Court's bizarre readings of same.

(9). Judge Moore is toast. I suspect, one way or another, Jeff Sessions will be the "new" senator from Alabama in a few months.

I would have never voted for Hillary. She was a liar and corrupt. She had already been in public office and showed her colors. I voted for Trump so that Hillary would not be the president. I mean if you want to talk about putting your party over your country, just look at the leftist politicians.

Look at both sides politicians...it is not a left or right problem, it is a they both fucking do it problem

Not to mention all of things she "didn't know" she was doing. Lol. Yeah, sure. I'm going to vote for a dummy who doesn't really know what is going on, right?

17esu4.jpg

Not to mention all of things she "didn't know" she was doing. Lol. Yeah, sure. I'm going to vote for a dummy who doesn't really know what is going on, right?

17esu4.jpg

Crap like this drives me crazy. If you do not think Trump is just as power hungry as Hillary then you have been living under a rock for the last 40 years

Ancient history. Republicans in power now and what kind of backroom dirty deals are they cutting now with the billionaires and corporations that funded the last election would be a better waste of time maybe. At least more interesting.

Forum List

Back