Tax Day Tea Party

You don't want to pay too many taxes?

Easy, either go broke or make so much money you can afford an army of accounts.

For those of you who are productive middle class citizens, well...you're just screwed.

You are expected to pay the taxes for those who cannot work, and for those who make huge amounts of dough.

It's the middle class squeeze.

There's a lot of talk about 'going Galt'. I have yet to read 'Atlas Shrugged'. So, I don't completely understand the concept. But, from what I understand it's the ones that would be taxed stepping out of their jobs and retiring or getting jobs that pay less. All in the effort to not pay taxes. Causing the entire thing to fall in on itself.

If I got that wrong please let me know.

John Galt created a community outside of his society based on the Randian principles of what she imagined was a pure capitalist society.

If you haven't read Atlas Shrugged, AH, you ought to.

I mean, I think the woman's mad as a hatter, but the book, if you can wade through her long political and economic screed, is worth your time, regardless of how you feel about her philosophy.

If nothing else it will help you understand the nature of a lot of people who call themsevles libertarians or conservatives.

Well whatever one thinks, these 'parties' are showing up in nearly all Congressional Districts. Sites where parties will be held, over 400 of them:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

and a whole bunch of 'news.'

http://taxdayteaparty.com/

Last edited:
Apparently, liberals are only willing to protest against unprecedented government intrusion into their private lives when the intruder is a Republican. Otherwise, they'd be lining up at the post office to send their tax refunds back to the IRS in an effort to show support for their messiah's unprecedented tax and spend BILL. Enjoy your $8.00 per paycheck "stimulus package." After taxes, that comes to roughly five bucks, which won't even buy a gallon of gas in another year.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back