Tax cuts to favor the Middle Class

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Liberals call any and all tax cuts as “tax cuts for the wealthy”. They are going to run in ‘20 on rolling back the Trump tax cuts.

Would Liberals focus tax cuts onto the Middle Class? Liberals love to point out that the Middle Class pays a larger percentage of their paycheck for taxes. Instead of pointing this out and using demonization of the “wealthy”, why not do something about in the form of tax cuts for the middle class?

My premise is they won’t do anything. They will either expand the Definition of “Wealthy” to include the middle class or do nothing because the reality is Liberals need the Middle Class paying large portions of their paychecks in taxes to support the bloat of their programs such as welfare for illegals and the perpetual “cradle to grave” economic class they created.

They will double down on the class warfare stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. Trump will double down on the nationalism stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. The middle class is just going to have to select who rapes them this times around.

They will double down on the class warfare stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. Trump will double down on the nationalism stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. The middle class is just going to have to select who rapes them this times around.

Well I just showed Biden and the Democrats how they can win.

Liberals call any and all tax cuts as “tax cuts for the wealthy”. They are going to run in ‘20 on rolling back the Trump tax cuts.

Would Liberals focus tax cuts onto the Middle Class? Liberals love to point out that the Middle Class pays a larger percentage of their paycheck for taxes. Instead of pointing this out and using demonization of the “wealthy”, why not do something about in the form of tax cuts for the middle class?

My premise is they won’t do anything. They will either expand the Definition of “Wealthy” to include the middle class or do nothing because the reality is Liberals need the Middle Class paying large portions of their paychecks in taxes to support the bloat of their programs such as welfare for illegals and the perpetual “cradle to grave” economic class they created.

No they are not going to cut taxes at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol, more "liberals are bad" crap. No evidence, no facts, just sheer speculation based on nothing but biased opinion.

In other words, junk.

You assfucks could learn from Obama & Democrats. You design your tax cut to help the poorer & Middle Class.

The Trump tax cut will make us borrow 1.5 trillion over ten years. How much would that be of we eliminated the tax cuts top the top brackets & well off corporations.

Lol, more "liberals are bad" crap. No evidence, no facts, just sheer speculation based on nothing but biased opinion.

In other words, junk.

I offered speculation and opinion but also posed a logical question. Why not give tax cuts solely to the middle class? Do you disagree? If so, why?

You assfucks could learn from Obama & Democrats. You design your tax cut to help the poorer & Middle Class.

The Trump tax cut will make us borrow 1.5 trillion over ten years. How much would that be of we eliminated the tax cuts top the top brackets & well off corporations.

Name calling aside, what specifically did Obama and the Democrats do for the Middle Class? More take-home pay? Jobs? Lower healthcare cost? I recall the Middle Class struggling in all three of this areas under Obama. I suppose you will site Middle Class having less tax returns or having to pay taxes instead of getting a refund. That can be resolved in one of or combination of the following: 1) More Middle Class tax cuts, 2) Cut spending, 3 ) Better tax planning by individuals.

Complaint that the "Middle Class pays a larger percentage of their paycheck for taxes", only seems to me that the person is against the Social Security tax having an upper boundary. I haven't paid attention to the annual cut-off figure ever since retiring.

Liberal Mexicrats don’t give two fucks about the middle class.
Their entire platform is aimed to please the filthiest underclass.

In other words, junk.

I offered speculation and opinion but also posed a logical question. Why not give tax cuts solely to the middle class? Do you disagree? If so, why?
I'm all for targeting the middle class.for tax cuts. Also for an increase on the wealthy. Especially the super wealthy. I think most Democrats are.

In other words, junk.

I'm all for targeting the middle class.for tax cuts. Also for an increase on the wealthy. Especially the super wealthy. I think most Democrats are.

Ok. Now the debate will be what is the delineation between “wealthy” and “Middle Class”? In 2008, Obama and Biden considered a plumbing subcontractor grossing $250,000 a year to be wealthy. That was before taking into consideration capital expenses, corporate taxes, insurance, liability, etc.

~~~~~~
If Democrats win in 2020 they will raise taxes on the middle class once again driving them into poverty as they did from 2009 to 2016..

~~~~~~
If Democrats win in 2020 they will raise taxes on the middle class once again driving them into poverty as they did from 2009 to 2016..

If the democrats are so freakin smart how come they don’t understand growth and not fighting for the credit for the economy because Obama was alright with the slow growth

Forum List

Back