Tax cuts to favor the Middle Class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LeftofLeft, May 19, 2019.

1. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,606
    Liberals call any and all tax cuts as “tax cuts for the wealthy”. They are going to run in ‘20 on rolling back the Trump tax cuts.

Would Liberals focus tax cuts onto the Middle Class? Liberals love to point out that the Middle Class pays a larger percentage of their paycheck for taxes. Instead of pointing this out and using demonization of the “wealthy”, why not do something about in the form of tax cuts for the middle class?

My premise is they won’t do anything. They will either expand the Definition of “Wealthy” to include the middle class or do nothing because the reality is Liberals need the Middle Class paying large portions of their paychecks in taxes to support the bloat of their programs such as welfare for illegals and the perpetual “cradle to grave” economic class they created.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,422
    They will double down on the class warfare stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. Trump will double down on the nationalism stuff and focus on turning out the far left base. The middle class is just going to have to select who rapes them this times around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,606
    Well I just showed Biden and the Democrats how they can win.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The Republicans

The Republicans Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    No they are not going to cut taxes at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,685
    Lol, more "liberals are bad" crap. No evidence, no facts, just sheer speculation based on nothing but biased opinion.

In other words, junk.

6. RealDave

RealDave Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,600

You assfucks could learn from Obama & Democrats. You design your tax cut to help the poorer & Middle Class.

The Trump tax cut will make us borrow 1.5 trillion over ten years. How much would that be of we eliminated the tax cuts top the top brackets & well off corporations.

7. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,606
    I offered speculation and opinion but also posed a logical question. Why not give tax cuts solely to the middle class? Do you disagree? If so, why?

8. LeftofLeft

LeftofLeft Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,606
    Name calling aside, what specifically did Obama and the Democrats do for the Middle Class? More take-home pay? Jobs? Lower healthcare cost? I recall the Middle Class struggling in all three of this areas under Obama. I suppose you will site Middle Class having less tax returns or having to pay taxes instead of getting a refund. That can be resolved in one of or combination of the following: 1) More Middle Class tax cuts, 2) Cut spending, 3 ) Better tax planning by individuals.

9. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,841
    Complaint that the "Middle Class pays a larger percentage of their paycheck for taxes", only seems to me that the person is against the Social Security tax having an upper boundary. I haven't paid attention to the annual cut-off figure ever since retiring.

10. Anathema

Anathema Crotchety Olde Man

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,842
    They might win the Battle of 2020, but will they be prepared to win the War of 2021 thst will start if there’s s Democrat in the White House at that time?

• Funny Funny x 1