Tax cuts for the rich, no money for schools

OK please give us a flash of your brilliance then.

Name some countries to whom we are "Statist" by comparison, that aren't 3rd world shit holes.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

I already stated it. Learn to read Gerbil boy.

Hmm. No ya didn't. You just said "The rest of the world."

I know it's tough to elaborate when you're just parroting your hero Mark Levin (who I suspect you secretely pine for sexually), but try. Who? Name the countries compared to whom we are "Statist."

Or...

STFU.

Son? On here you're just a waste of data and bandwidth.

Got it slick?

I already stated it. Learn to read Gerbil boy.

I know it's tough to elaborate when you're just parroting your hero Mark Levin (who I suspect you secretely pine for sexually), but try. Who? Name the countries compared to whom we are "Statist."

Or...

STFU.

Got it slick?

Derrrrrrrrrrrpa derp.

In other words, you have no answer. Huh tiger?

No brilliant elaboration on that idiotic statement, sport?

Anything else incredibly dimwitted to add, squirt?

Why do you say such stupid things? Does nobody in real life EVER ask you to elaborate? Do you often find they're just trying to end the conversation and get the fuck away from your whacked out ass?

Moron.

Or...

STFU.

Got it slick?

Derrrrrrrrrrrpa derp.

Translation:

'I didn't understand the message...so I gotta continue..."

For your edification...

Got it Now?

Don't bother. It's way above your head. Go tend to your gerbils they miss you.

Got it slick?

Derrrrrrrrrrrpa derp.

Translation:

For your edification...

Got it Now?

:rofl: :rofl:

For anyone reading along, notice T-bag just WILL NOT ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

Because there is no good answer... He made yet another *INCREDIBLY* idiotic statement and now he's flailing.

Peace homo. :lol:

Yeah education sucks... So lets gut it some more... Idiot.

because money will solve any problem, right?

No, but pulling the rug out from under it doesn't seem to be a great way to address it either.

How does throwing money down a bottomless pit with no results help anyone?

Education can't be purchased with money. It comes with desire to learn and study. You have to put the time and effort in. Otherwise, you don't learn anything.

Derrrrrrrrrrrpa derp.

Translation:

For your edification...

Got it Now?

For anyone reading along, notice T-bag just WILL NOT ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

Because there is no good answer... He made yet another *INCREDIBLY* idiotic statement and now he's flailing.

You really KNOW me and my proclivities? REALLY?

Go back to your flock. Son? You're a lost soul. You better say your Hail Mary's...Karma is a real bitch.

Translation:

For your edification...

Got it Now?

You really KNOW me and my proclivities? REALLY?

Go back to your flock. Son? You're a lost soul. You better say your Hail Mary's...Karma is a real bitch.

Thank you for being my chattel property once again.

ALWAYS a pleasure!

No, but pulling the rug out from under it doesn't seem to be a great way to address it either.

How does throwing money down a bottomless pit with no results help anyone?

Education can't be purchased with money. It comes with desire to learn and study. You have to put the time and effort in. Otherwise, you don't learn anything.

Sure, that's common sense, and I don't think anyone doubts that there's big problems at the homefront. But right now we're discussing funding.... Throwing money at it maybe ain't the answer, but gutting the system?

Id still like to know when taxes have been cut on anyone since 2001 at the Federal level.

Id also like to know how cutting wasteful spending from education on any level will make things worse.

Sure, that's common sense, and I don't think anyone doubts that there's big problems at the homefront. But right now we're discussing funding.... Throwing money at it maybe ain't the answer, but gutting the system?

How is cutting spending that isn't producing results going to hurt anything? Quite the opposite, it will encourage people to actually use their funding wisely.

Id still like to know when taxes have been cut on anyone since 2001 at the Federal level.

Id also like to know how cutting wasteful spending from education on any level will make things worse.

Do you think cutting funding for highways will make highways worse?

not necessarily.

What about military? Will cutting military funding make the military worse?

(just wanna see how far you're willing to take this! :))

not necessarily.

What about military? Will cutting military funding make the military worse?

(just wanna see how far you're willing to take this! :))

Again, not necessarily. I think they could easily shave quite a large part of the military budget without losing any efficiency.

We have a budget crisis. We are enslaved to our debtors. We need to pay our debts and get out of bondage. But if we don't make drastic across the board cuts to our budget soon, all our taxes will be going to interest and that isn't going to be sustainable.

And back to education, education is a state issue, Federal Government shouldnt be involved at all.

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them?

Teachers earned their budget cuts. America has the worst primary education system in all the industrialized world.
Actually a large percent of the very wealthy, live off unearned income, interest and dividends, taxed at about 15%, but some elect to invest in municipal bonds and pay no tax at all. It's work if you consider endorsing and depositing checks work.

But a lot of the super rich really do work. They spend hours sitting in board meetings, meeting with investment advisors, meeting with tax advisors, and meeting with staff. I am sure it's a ruff life. I'm so glad I don't have to live like that.

So we should cut teachers pay and that will improve education?

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them? They derive a great deal more benefit from the existence of government than average people. What's "Their" money worth outside the framework of government? Fireplace kindling.

Teachers earned their budget cuts. America has the worst primary education system in all the industrialized world.

Yeah education sucks... So lets gut it some more... Idiot.

Then why would the rich want more?

How is cutting spending that isn't producing results going to hurt anything? Quite the opposite, it will encourage people to actually use their funding wisely.
We are getting results, there just not as good as we would like. Send kids to school 9 hours a day, 11 months out of the year in classroom with 20 students like they do in China and India and you'll get great results.

Efficiency. A Word Government needs to come to terms with.

Forum List

Back