Tax Code in HR 3200 would double penalties on honest mistakes

"BY ACCUSING others of a crime we commited or are about to commit, we drain all force from any accusation which may be leveled against us. We attach a quality of hollowness and incredibility to any formula of indictment"

Eric Hoffer - Passionate State of Mind/aphorism 192

("Hypocracy" by a Republican equals "Seeing the need for reform" by a Democrat)

Last edited:
that is a proposition, not in the actual bill.

I guess it has been added into the bill, i think the NY Post article stated that. I dont remember 100% right now i'll re read it.

If its just a proposition then it should be killed, IMO.

Rangle should get a clue and an accountant.

Yeah Rangle is not the right guy to be pushing for this. People who want to make this law can find a better poster person to represent it.

Tell Rangel to fuck off. The tax code is a Byzantine system. People are going to make mistakes.

Do you like a simple flat tax? I am fond of the idea of everyone having to pay xx percentage on all their income over say 40,000/year or something. No exemptions, no writeoffs.....you pay xx% no ifs, ands, or buts.

Rangle should get a clue and an accountant.

Rangle should get exiled. What a fucking worthless hack.

Once again, we have to demand that members of congress be subject to the same laws the rest of us are. That was the purpose of the citizen legislature.

And once again, our loss of equality in this country goes directdly to the MSM, and their alignment and investment with a certain political party; because they believe that only certain targets will be damaged: hypocritical conservatives.

Edit:
We are in a position, or soon will be if things keep going as they are, to invoke that standard as long as WE keep the pressure up. Things are changing, one way or the other.

Last edited:
that is a proposition, not in the actual bill.

I guess it has been added into the bill, i think the NY Post article stated that. I dont remember 100% right now i'll re read it.

If its just a proposition then it should be killed, IMO.

agreed. and honestly this guy doesn't have an amazing track record with taxes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back