Taurus Judge...

Personally, I like Taurus. Several years ago, I bought a revolver made by Taurus. It met all my criteria, saved me over a hundred dollars, and I've been extremely happy with it. Beforehand, I did considerable research, and found there is a solid group of fans for Taurus weapons, a cult of owners. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing a Taurus weapon.

Taurus are fine although I lean to American makers . Course I have Glocks so I'll buy based on what I think is good .

Taurus has come a looooong way since they first appeared on the scene, there was a time when one debated pulling the trigger on a Taurus as it might blow up in one's hand, not anymore. Taurus, while still "inexpensive" has been producing quality firearms over the last 10+ years, their early stuff..... pretty sure I wouldn't own or use but the new products are quality products and many of them are less expensive clones.
The Judge is a solidly built, dependable sidearm especially for anyone living in rattlesnake country, as long as it's loaded with .410.

It does look cool...though it looks heavy for concealed carry....

I enjoy kayak fishing and floating local rivers. Snakes are sometimes a problem as they can easily come over the sides or drop from tree limbs and I am really not all that interested in sharing. I acquired a Judge thinking that the .410 with shot might be a good answer to that problem and it seems promising but I haven't used it that much yet. Also have some of the "buck and ball" loads for home defense.

Picked one up over the weekend...
at the gun show in Springfield :eusa_shhh:
...maybe get out a shoot it this weekend. 6.5 inch barrel and 3.2 inch cylinder make for a big gun...definitely not for conceal carry :D. Going to use it as a snake/trail gun...should work great for that.

My taurus mini.jpg

Forum List

Back