Target: Roseanne

Don't be so judgmental.

It gives them a purpose in life.

The left in Hollywood still think they represent mainstream America. They don't, and they're beginning to find that out (which is making them even more unhinged). Imagine how crazy they're gonna be when they lose even more seats this November. :popcorn:

The left in Hollywood still think they represent mainstream America. They don't, and they're beginning to find that out (which is making them even more unhinged). Imagine how crazy they're gonna be when they lose even more seats this November. :popcorn:

Nonsense. You crave the approval of the Madonna types.

Admit it!

Never heard of these shows that were allegedly " snarked at ". And don't care.

review_2x.jpg

"But to use screen time to flat-out say that the problems experienced by white families in America are just like the problems experienced by non-white families isn’t just unfunny — it’s myopic as hell, a line that seeks to entirely discount the real-life prejudices experienced by underrepresented people in this country."

I call, "Bullshit." Where are the "underrepresented" people who get bad grades because of their race/gender/ethnicity? Who is forcing "underrepresented" people to drop out of school, commit crimes, and have children out of wedlock? Who is refusing them access to the entry-level jobs that middle-class people have to take when they start working? Where is any "underrepresented" person who was turned down for college due to their race/gender/ethnicity/sexual orientation?

Please, someone give me an example of meaningful prejudice that prevents any American from succeeding on his or her or its merits. Seriously.

Please tell author Liz Shannon Miller to please go get stuffed. I never even HEARD of those two shows Blackish and Just off the Boat until I read the article but I took Rosanne's comment that those Asian families are "just like us" as a very positive statement! All I've heard for 25 years from the Left is that minorities want to be treated equal JUST LIKE US, and now that Rosanne is acknowledging them as exactly that, this stupid twat is offended? Oh and BTW, the scene where Rosanne holds her snotty granddaughter under the kitchen faucet was hilarious, the best part of the show. I only wish she'd held her there just a bit longer.

Forum List

Back