Spielberg Loses Mind, With An Odd Sense Of Pride

Couldn't care less, really. Merely commenting on a crazy bite of political correctness. He's only made 3 competent films since 2000.

crazy is shooting up your school. disagreement is what you feel free people on the other side of the aisle. you should probably stop confusing those things.

Couldn't care less, really. Merely commenting on a crazy bite of political correctness. He's only made 3 competent films since 2000.

Which 3?

As director - A.I.: Artificial Intelligence, Minority Report, and Lincoln.

Reserving comment on facts and history for Lincoln, it was a competent film.

Which 3?

you know it's ok for filmmakers to wade into the strange, right?

btw, I loved Minority Report. Lincoln wasn't competent... it was great.

and you should see The Post.

There is nothing wrong with a depiction of an Indiana Jones type woman. The travesty is in hanging onto Indiana Jones.

Prediction: FAIL

Hollywood, it seems, has been reduced to rehashing movies that have been done, and redone.

He's already been beat in other 'venues'.

"Bikini Jones and the Temple of Eros"

Which 3?

I enjoyed Catch Me If You Can, although it's been a long time since I watched it. Still haven't gotten around to Lincoln.

Forum List

Back