Target launches gay pride products

Gays and trans are part of our society and aint going anywhere! It is a life choice.

I respect the traditional family but you need to do the same for us.
So your some kind of a freakazoid faggot now? ..... :cool:

Did science make Matthew into a full blown queer?

I probably get more pussy then you...Be careful who you call queer.....

I aint gay but I believe such people deserve to be treated with rights in this land.
This is where you fall off the rails. All you can say is that you will treat such people with rights. No matter how you feel you cannot cause anyone else to treat them with rights.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if some one told that gay that they will be treated just like anyone else. "But I don't like you or respeIct you and just wanted you to knowvthat."

What is next? Thumbs sucker or shoplifter pride? Yeah, it's coming to that. Poop eater pride! We can't draw a line because it "discriminates". I am like...Good! So?

Target is a shitty store and has been on life support for years now. This is an attempt to get somebody to shop there, even queers. Next they'll be trying to appeal to pedophiles.

There are thousands of nuclear weapons in the world aimed at countries all over the world. North Korea is threatening Seattle with rockets. Extremists muslims want to kill all Westerners. We have a president who is a total loose cannon. Terrorists are trying to find a way to blow up America. We have a $10 trillion dollar deficit.

And Target is selling products that gays might buy.

Oh, the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with serving people that happen to be gay?

Do you hate these people? Are you just saying this because you believe that your god wants to kill them all and you wish genocide on them.

Good for Target!
You should buy everything there Matt.

Do you hate these people? Are you just saying this because you believe that your god wants to kill them all and you wish genocide on them.

Good for Target!

I will shop there...

How would you feel if someone said that Christians couldn't be served.

The single most important cause to me is equality. No exceptions ever..

The ignorance on this board is just astounding.

No, abortion is not "killing a baby".
No, birth control is not "killing a baby".
No, women don't have abortions for convenience.
No, women don't have abortions because its cheap.

Abortion is the woman's business.

MYOB

Definition of baby

1. an extremely young child

Definition of Child

1. 1. an unborn or recently born person

Last edited:

Good for Target!

I will shop there...

Refusing to allow the Salvation Army to ask for donations at Christmas is what started Target's downward spiral.

Target stores are promoting a gay pride line of products dubbed “Take Pride” despite facing huge losses from a boycott against the company’s transgender bathroom policy. The retailer is merchandising the gay agenda for the second year in a row, with rainbow-adorned shirts, pants, shorts, swim trunks, iPhone cases, and other items honoring Gay “Pride Month” in June.

Target launches Gay Pride Products
==============================================

Well we can be sure this store won't last long watch their stocks begin to tank through out the year.

Well, on the other hand maybe they think that having bigoted bastards as customers simply isn't worth it.

Good for Target!

I will shop there...

They are already puling that one. , Christians are being slaughtered around the world. I'm sure your heart breaks for them. :biggrin:

What do people of this lifestyle need exactly that isn't already there? Do they need a different kind of bathroom tissue that isn't already on the store shelves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I hope one day our so called free society will accept gays and trans as anyone else.

No need to hate anyone.....
You should take your own advice.

How am I trying to stop you from worshiping anyone?
Are you drunk?

Yes!

Can you imagine if society was instead majority non-religious and everyone laughed at Christians as a cult and, your dad, mother, and extended family laughed at you and society didn't accept you. Non-religious people made threads like this one attacking Fredmeyers because they had the nerve to serve the small christian population.I bet you'd be asking what's the big deal and that I have the right in a free country to have such a place to shop at.

My friend that is the reality for these people and how the hell can you equal the tiny bit of criticism Christianity receives for not serving trans or gay people to what gays or trans receive for just living their lives. Come on man,,,,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back