Target launches gay pride products

The cult called Christianity is slowly losing its power and more people are choosing to say to hell with gender norms and making other choices.

Get use to it, hahaha.
Wrong.

You erroneously assume that such values are bound to, and by religious doctrine... They are not. I'm not a sky daddy believer; and I typically agree with the zombie cultists on issues such as these. Its about societal normalcy, and community ethics. Both of which remain clear for most people, whether athiest, or cultist.

The nail that sticks up is always the first to get hammered down. So it has been from the beginning of humanity. So it will continue to be...

Target stores are promoting a gay pride line of products dubbed “Take Pride” despite facing huge losses from a boycott against the company’s transgender bathroom policy. The retailer is merchandising the gay agenda for the second year in a row, with rainbow-adorned shirts, pants, shorts, swim trunks, iPhone cases, and other items honoring Gay “Pride Month” in June.

Target launches Gay Pride Products
==============================================

Well we can be sure this store won't last long watch their stocks begin to tank through out the year.
Haven't stepped foot in a Target store since they invited mentally ill men into the women's bathrooms.

I quit shopping at Target when they started allowing trans freakazoids to use the women's restrooms.

I hope their stock hits rock bottom and Target goes bankrupt. .... :cool:

That's when I started shopping at target. Less people, less waiting in line.

Gay rights, sounds acceptable. Gay meaning same sex dysfunctional perverts. When you put it that way, it dosen't have the same shine. I am seeing programs and adds all over the place pandering to perverts all self conscientious pretending it's "normal" . Not buying it one way or the other.

Forum List

Back