Target has terrible holiday and warns of awful 2017

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They've pissed off a lot of conservatives, and I have to think this is part of their problems.

Tar-jay is no longer in style.

Target missed the bullseye badly during the holidays, reporting earnings that were below forecasts. And the company's outlook for this year was much worse than expected, sending the stock down 13% in early trading. Shares are down 20% this year.

The terrible numbers from Target (TGT) are just another sign of how tough it is for traditional retailers to compete against the online juggernaut that is Amazon (AMZN, Tech30).

Target has terrible holiday and warns of awful 2017

Target's problem is facing online shopping, not a dozen unhappy Alt Right cons.

Never let SJWs decide your marketing strategy.

But hard now days but still.

Kings has shut down completely due to online sales.
And JC Penney is in big trouble.

The only stuff I've seen bought online is usually crap.
Internet sales people get away with murder basically.
You really can't see what you're buying online so retailers push the lower end stuff.
I never buy online.

I boycotted the pricks long before they decided political correctness was more important than their customers. They carded me for beer, I'm no spring chicken but I realize we are living in the zombie age where minds are being replaced by the state, so OK. Then they wanted to scan in my driver's license for their data base. I left their shit there and haven't gone back.

DD hit it. Lots of brick and mortar retail sales businesses fighting a losing battle against technology shopping of today and the future. Many will shrink or disappear completely if they can't somehow pivot to today's ways.

They thought wackdoodle hillary would win and then conservative trump won and now their support of child molestation has really hurt them.

I used to shop at Target on a frequent basis.

But once they started siding with freakazoid perverts wearing a dress being allowed to use the women's restrooms.

I haven't set foot into one of their stores. ..... :cool:

I stopped when they banned the Salvation Army bell ringer's from the front of their stores during the holidays.

Then they wanted to scan in my driver's license for their data base. I left their shit there and haven't gone back.

Damn, i never imagined retailers are doing that. I go to wally and pay cash for everything.

When they scan your drivers license you can be sure they will sell that info to La Raza.

Then they wanted to scan in my driver's license for their data base. I left their shit there and haven't gone back.

Damn, i never imagined retailers are doing that. I go to wally and pay cash for everything.

When they scan your drivers license you can be sure they will sell that info to La Raza.
Best Buy did it to me too. Exept this bastard was sneaky and asked to see it, grabbed it and zapped it with his scanner. I reamed him a new asshole for a good five minutes and left their shit there too.

I will admit that my last two CD purchases came from the Target website, but the reasons were beyond my control. Their copies of one included extra material that would not be found on the copes that went to other stores and the other album might be a Target store only album. If it can be found at other stores and websites, the Target copies may have one additional song on them.

LeAnn Rimes-Remnants ("Give Me Something I Can't Give Myself" may be the additional song.)
Alison Krauss-Windy City (Two extra songs plus lives performances of four of the other songs are included.)

God bless you and my two most favorite female singers always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn and an Alison fan since 1994)

P.S. I got their albums from the website because the closest Target building where I am is an hour away and to me, the place is most definitely not worth the drive.

Last edited:
Target made a huge error on the transgender restroom issue.

I hope it was worth it to them. I used to shop there but haven't since they decided to put perversion ahead of children
But, it's their inability to compete online that's killing them, not giving the finger to 97% of the population!

Target made a huge error on the transgender restroom issue.

I hope it was worth it to them. I used to shop there but haven't since they decided to put perversion ahead of children
But, it's their inability to compete online that's killing them, not giving the finger to 97% of the population!

Yeah it hurt them badly on the tranny deal, the bottom fell out of their stock price. I'll grant they can't compete with the online thing but the they did themselves no favors siding on perversion

Their loss isn't just some coincidence...

Target Retailer Hits $15 Billion Loss Since Pro-Transgender Announcement

The stock value of transgender-champion Target Corp. crashed by 13.5 percent this week after the company’s sales again fell below investors’ expectations.
Target’s stock value is now down by 30 percent since it sparked a consumer boycott by embracing the transgender political agenda. That 30 percent drop has slashed investors’ wealth by roughly $15 billion.

On Tuesday, the stock fell to $58.78, down from its April 19 high of $83.98. In contrast, WalMart is up 3 percent since April, and Kohl’s is down less than one percent.

Target Retailer Hits $15 Billion Loss Since Pro-Transgender Announcement - Breitbart

Forum List

Back