Target getting into trouble for selling "Illegal Alien" halloween costume

Wow! Truly amazing! I don't see anything offensive about the idea; I am just amazed that somebody somewhere always has to raise the race card whenever it comes to anything anyone may find remotely offensive....and then we swallow it hook, line and sinker and start making apologies!!

Glad they didn't come out with the Man-Caused Disaster....er, uh,...."Causers"!!!

Illegal-Alien-Costume_20091016181603_320_240.JPG

Why the fucking hell would that costume be offensive to immigrants, unless they are illegal? I think everyone who complained should be reported to immigration services to verify their residency here.

I am so fucking sick of these whiny fucking pieces of shit.

Even if I can't find this costume at my local Target, I am so making one of these at the house.

Wow! Truly amazing! I don't see anything offensive about the idea; I am just amazed that somebody somewhere always has to raise the race card whenever it comes to anything anyone may find remotely offensive....and then we swallow it hook, line and sinker and start making apologies!!

Glad they didn't come out with the Man-Caused Disaster....er, uh,...."Causers"!!!

You know, this is something these PC assholes don't really get.......

Publicity only makes the thing you're upset about BIGGER! And, since Target is no longer selling these costumes (but people can see how easy they are to make), what do you want to bet that there is MORE of these things out on the streets this year?

Shit..........might even be more than Target had to sell!

Who's with me? Let's all get alien masks, orange jumpsuits, and we can make little laminated cards and stencil "Illegal" on the front with a marker!

Damn........wouldn't cost that much to do, and it would probably be one of the funnier ones at the party!

Truly idiotic that anyone would actually write a letter about this.
When I read the thread title I thought I was gonna see a dirty flannel shirt, sombrero, thick mustache, and bottle of tequila. And I was prepared to understand why Target would have pulled it after a little embarrassment.
But THIS??
This is offensive to NO ONE.
Illegal alien is part of out lexicon. It's not a slur.
I guess Target just doesn't want any press and that's cool.
But jeez, people.
Stop this pussy, thin skinned, we all need to be super-sensitive of everyone's feelings, and no one should ever be the tiniest bit uncomfortable in their lives, bullshit.

A Halloween costume with a big afro isn't racist.
No on was ever harmed by seeing a cross in a National Park.
Telling a woman at work her hair looks nice isn't harassment.
We all need to take this PC nonsense back a few pegs.

Forum List

Back