Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan

I bet he watched CNN, too.

You just never know about those people.

he was a high school wrestler its just that kind of right-wing violent sports we teach the children that leads to this kind of violence...thank god it no longer an Olympic sport leaving more young men open to focus on gymnastic dance and E-games

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmL48rc94iU]No More Olympic Wrestling - Gay Conspiracy?! - YouTube[/ame]

...and synchronized swimming.

he was a high school wrestler its just that kind of right-wing violent sports we teach the children that leads to this kind of violence...thank god it no longer an Olympic sport leaving more young men open to focus on gymnastic dance

WHO was a high school wrestler?

Video: Boston bomb suspect's former teammate posts wrestling video of 'the Jahar I knew' - Telegraph

A former team-mate of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is suspected of planting one of the Boston Marathon bombs, has posted a video of him wrestling and joking about during his high school years.

This thread is not about Dzhokhar, but you are NOW correct that the younger brother was the high school wrestler. Tamerlan was a boxer.

who was a high school wrestler?

video: Boston bomb suspect's former teammate posts wrestling video of 'the jahar i knew' - telegraph

a former team-mate of dzhokhar tsarnaev, who is suspected of planting one of the boston marathon bombs, has posted a video of him wrestling and joking about during his high school years.

this thread is not about dzhokhar, but you are now correct that the younger brother was the high school wrestler. Tamerlan was a boxer.

well clearly then we should make an attempt to connect head trauma from boxing with his actions and the slide the nra into the equation somewhere for good measure

and the Video games ..his friends said they used to hang out a play video games so lets not forget to blame video games..clearly it had nothing to do with the trips to Russia that the FBI was well aware of or the saudi national rushed out of the country.. at least that much we can be certain of

The elder brother and alleged mastermind of the Boston bombings read InfoWars, according to a relative.

In a bizarre twist befitting a Hollywood conspiracy theory movie, the AP reports today that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was influenced by conspiracy theories, including Alex Jones’ website InfoWars, which has been pushing a narrative that the Tsarnaev brothers were patsies set up by a government cabal to take the fall for the bombing.

Tamerlan “took an interest in Infowars,” according to Elmirza Khozhugov, the ex-husband of Tamerlan’s sister. He was also apparently interested in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and was trying to find a copy of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” one of the most notorious conspiracy tomes of history.

More: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan | Salon / By Alex Seitz-Wald / Alternet

Alex Jones is phoning it in - Salon.com

Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical - AP

Alex Jones Downplays Connection To "Boston Bomber"

So, now we have some idea of which radical media influenced the lead bomber.

Exactly how did they verify these bs stories, did they ask the dead guy? I guess they figure they can fabricate anything they want with no worries of being refuted. Of course we can count on you to disseminate the fertilizer.

The elder brother and alleged mastermind of the Boston bombings read InfoWars, according to a relative.

In a bizarre twist befitting a Hollywood conspiracy theory movie, the AP reports today that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was influenced by conspiracy theories, including Alex Jones’ website InfoWars, which has been pushing a narrative that the Tsarnaev brothers were patsies set up by a government cabal to take the fall for the bombing.

Tamerlan “took an interest in Infowars,” according to Elmirza Khozhugov, the ex-husband of Tamerlan’s sister. He was also apparently interested in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and was trying to find a copy of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” one of the most notorious conspiracy tomes of history.

More: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan | Salon / By Alex Seitz-Wald / Alternet

Alex Jones is phoning it in - Salon.com

Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical - AP

Exactly how did they verify these bs stories, did they ask the dead guy? I guess they figure they can fabricate anything they want with no worries of being refuted. Of course we can count on you to disseminate the fertilizer.

Okay who knows what this guy was speaking about, he did not say Alex Jones he said Infowars, which could be this guys website or the movie named Info Wars. Alex Jones sounds like an idiot. As far as Tamerlan looking for "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Al Qaeda will look for any reason to continue to hate Jews. They call for a Jihad against Jews. This guy was an Al-Qaeda sympathizer for crying out loud.

Info Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Info-wars_de.jpg

This is the best thread today.
Merkins are hilarious!!!!

obvious troll didn't get the message

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.
He did:

Your report finger must be getting tired by now.

As to the OP, why is this in the media? If we want to prosecute those that encourage radical actions, as Alex Jones does, this should be in politics.

Jones' words really cracked me up -

"It's just standard," Jones said. "Anyone you talk to is familiar with my show. When I go out in public, half the people I meet in this country and in other countries too say they listen to my show. The show is bigger than the mainstream media admits."

Until that screaming fit he threw on the Piers Morgan show, I had never heard of him. Now, to be fair, I don't know much about Piers Morgan either but he's not certifiable. Alex Jones is.

Nutters would like to believe the bombers were Obama fans but even the sickos on this board have a hard time making that connection. OTOH, its people like Jones, Beck, Limbaugh who push hate and violence.

Forum List

Back